The high desert region of the Tibetan influence combined with Kaligandaki and Kagbeni is generally referred to as Upper Mustang. Upper Mustang comprises of two different areas: the southern part and the northern where the language, religion and culture resembles to those of the Tibetan. Upper Mustang Trek begins with a spectacular scenic flight of 20 minutes over the mountains with views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri etc. and lands at Jomsom. The trek passes through high peaks, passes, glaciers, and alpine valleys. The thousands years of segregation has kept the culture, lifestyle and heritage of this place unchanged. The houses in Mustang are mostly made from stone and sun baked mud bricks. The city wall and the four stored palace in Lo-Manthang are some of the beautiful architectures of Mustang region. The trek to Lo- Manthang is through high altitude desert country climbing in and out of the huge sided valley of the Kali Gandaki, the deepest gorge in the world. This region is full with Nepal's oldest Buddhist Monasteries, ancient and isolated villages with quaint white washed houses. And finally we return back by flight from Jomsom to Pokhara.
Day 02- Morning flight to Jomsom and trek to Kagbeni (2800 meters).
Day 03- Trek to Chaile (3050 meter)
Day 04- Trek to Geling (3500 meters).
Day 05- Trek to Charang (3620meters).
Day 06- Trek to Lo Manthang (3840 meters).
Day 07- Visit Namgyal Gompa and Tingkhar.
Day 08- Trek to Dhi (3410 meters)
Day 09- Trek to Tange (3370 meters).
Day 10- Trek to Tetang/ Chusang (3022 meters).
Day 11- Trek to Jomsom (2713meters).
Day 12- Morning flight to Pokhara.
- Two night deluxe hotel in Pokhara on B/B
- Airport pick-up and drop services.
- Ticketing permit and all needed document
- Entry Permit for Annapurna Conservation Area.
- Guide and necessary staffs.
- A cook and kitchen supporter.
- All surface transportation to the starting point and from the ending point of the trek
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, juice, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fruits etc.)
- Necessary Camping equipment such as tents, kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, mattresses, down sleeping bag, down jacket, cooking utensils, fuel etc
- Camping charges
- Necessary insurance for trekking staff
- First Aid kit
- Emergency Rescue Assistance, if needed
- Hotel and Activities in Kathmandu and pokhara
- Nature of personal expense
- All meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- International airfare
- Travel insurance (compulsory).