- Explore the mystique hidden land of Inner Dolpo,
- Tibetan Buddhism and Bonpo culture walk through desolate, stunning landscapes.
- Holy Phoksundo Lake, with its enchanting blue and emerald colors
- Visit the magical Shey Gompa, the spiritual heart of Inner Dolpo
These passes are generally covered with snow and also known as the hardest part of this trek. From the pass you can see rolling mountain that amplifies to Tibet. The trekking further brings us to Shey Gompa our main destination often referred to as heart of Upper Dolpo. It’s an enchanted place, arranged at the base of Crystal Mountain. A day later rest at Shey Gompa we cross the high pass at Kangla. Descend towards Phoksindhu Riverand and accompany the waterfall trail to Phoksindhu Lake and finally walk to our beginning point Juphal and fly out to Kathmandu.
Dolpo Region could be partitioned into four valleys, each of which is represented by a village development committee namely Dho (Tarap Valley), Saldang (Nankhong Valley), Tinje (Panzang Valley), and Chharka (Tsharka Valley). Upper Dolpo is a restricted zone, for which a charge of US$ 500 for the first 10 days, and US$ 50 for every extra day. In addition, there is a greatest number of foreigners that can enter Inner Dolpo each year. This makes a trek into Upper Dolpo an extremely extraordinary and exclusive experience.
For day to day trekking route, please refer to our itinerary tab above.
Day 02: Flight from Nepalgunj to Juphal
Day 03: Juphal to Chhepka
Day 04:Chhepka to Palam - (3820m)
Day 05:Chhepka to Phoksundo Lake
Day 06: Exploring Day
Day 07: Trek to Salla Ghari
Day 08: Salla Ghari to Lar Tsa
Day 09: Lar Tsa to Shey Gompa
Day10: Rest Day - Shey Gompa
Day11:Shey Gompa to Namgun
Day12: Namgun to Saldan
Day13: Saldan to Sibu
Day14: Sibu to Tokyo Gaon
Day15: Tokyo Gaon to Dho Tarap
Day16: Dho Tarap to Serkam
Day17: Serkam to Tarakot
Day18: Tarakot to Dunai
Day19: Trek to Juphal
Day 20: Flight from Juphal to Nepalgang early mooring ( 35 Min) - same day flight back to Kathmandu from Nepalgunj.
- Airport pick-up and drop services.
- Ticketing permit and all needed document
- Guide and necessary staffs.
- A cook and kitchen supporter.
- All surface transportation to the starting point and from the ending point of the trek - All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, juice, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fruits etc.)
- Necessary Camping equipment such as tents, kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, mattresses, down sleeping bag, down jacket, cooking utensils, fuel etc
- Camping charges.
- Necessary insurance for trekking staff
- First Aid kit
- Emergency Rescue assistance.
- Nature of personal expense
- All meals in Kathmandu
- Activities in Kathmandu such as sightseeing tour and hotel
- International airfare
- Travel insurance (compulsory)