- The culture of Tibetan Buddhism, the Bon Culture and Bon Monasteries.
- The arid and elevated landscapes.
- The magnificence of Phoksundo Lake.
- Crossing over the challenging passes like Kang La, Jeng La and Saldang La.
Space in some camp sites will also be very limited. It may be necessary to make changes to the itinerary at any time due to unforeseen circumstances such as adverse weather, snow or trail conditions, river water levels, or group movement. Your trip leader will advise any changes should this occur. All participants should be flexible and open minded. This trek should be seen as exploratory in the true sense of the word.
Considered best to trek during the springs and autumns in Nepal,e thUpper Dolpo Trek is a challenging trek that is operated on Full Board Basis. Crossing over the challenging passes like Kang La and Jeng La along with the limited services catered throughout the trek makes this walking journey a lifetime experience in the wilderness.
The top-notch gears and veteran guides who are very well known with all the aspects of Dolpo like language, culture and traditional will make this trek relatively easier and convenient with us.
Day 02:Trek to Ankhe (2,660m) - 6 hrs trek
Day 03:Trek to Renje (3,104m) - 7 hrs trek
Day 04:Trek to Phoksundo Lake (3,600m) - 6.5 hrs trek
Day 05:Acclimatization around Phoksundo Lake
Day 06:Trek to Phoksundo Bhanjyang (4,402m) - 7 hrs trek
Day 07:Cross the Kang La pass (5,151m) and trek to Shey Gompa (4,126m) - 7 hrs trek
Day 08:Rest and exploration day at Shey Gompa
Day 09:Cross the Saldang La pass (4,785m), and then trek to Namduna Gaon (4,400m) - 7 hrs trek
Day 10:Trek to Saldang (3,903m) - 4 hrs trek
Day 11:Trek to Sibu (3,942m) - 6 hrs trek
Day 12:Trek to foot of the Jeng La (4,369m) - 5 hrs trek
Day 13:Cross the Jeng La pass (4,845m), trek to Tokyu Gaon (4,240m) - 7 hrs trek
Day 14:Trek to Dho Tarap (4,090m) - 4.5 hrs trek
Day 15:Trek to Serkam (3,630m) - 6.5 hrs trek
Day 16:Trek to Khani Gaon (2,550m) - 7 hrs trek
Day 17:Trek to Tarakot (2,281m) - 4 hrs trek
Day 18:Trek to Dunai (2,052m) - 5 hrs trek
Day 19:Trek to Juphal (2,404m) - 3 hrs trek
- Airport picks up / transfer
- 4 nights Standard accommodation at Kathmandu with breakfast
- 1 night standard accommodation in Nepalgunj with breakfast
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the typical Nepalese restaurant- Traditional Dance & Music
- Upper Dolpo Special permit/TIMS Card- Trekkers Security Card
- Kathmandu- Juphal- Nepalgunj & Juphal-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu flight, airport tax and transfer
- 18 nights/19 Days Upper Dolpo trek on full bard of meals (breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- One Advance Adventures Trek Leader ( Gov. Licensed, first aid and eco trained), required assistance leader as per the group size, their entire expenses, equipment and insurance
- Entire poterage cost- one porter for each two member in a group
- All the Gov and local taxes
- AA duffle bag and T- shirt
- Down jacket and sleeping bags
- Group medicine kit box
- High altitude chamber bag for trek safety(available on above 5 pax travelling)
- Departure transfer
- Nepal Visa, in/out flight to Kathmandu
- Your meals at Kathmandu, except provided dinner and breakfast
- Entire beverages, mineral water, beer etc. while on trek
- Travel insurance(Must includes Helicopter evacuation and trip cancellation)
- Personal nature expenses
- Any extending trips
If the company cancels the booking in the case of natural disasters, flight cancellation, strikes, wars, riots, government intervention, weather conditions etc, the full refund will be made, plus you are entitled to take an alternative trip of the similar cost.