- duration 16 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Be swept away by breathtaking views of the Dhaulagiri & Annapurna ranges
- Traverse the high pastures above Kopra Ridge beneath Annapurna South, where ancient pilgrim trails lead to the sacred Khayer Lake
- Traverse old yak herder trails to Upper Phulbari, above the level of often visited Poon Hill
- Soak up sunrise at a private camp with views that rival those from Poon Hill
A remote trek into the heart of the Annapurnas. This popular circuit trek in the Annapurna region offers incomparable views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. Our carefully researched itinerary is impressive, as within a few days we gain a sense of serenity as we gradually ascend through small settlements and dense forests to the alpine heights of Kopra Ridge. The views from Kopra are incredible, with the colossal ramparts of Dhaulagiri plunging to the misty depths of the Kali Gandaki - the deepest gorge in the world. A further highlight are the high pastures above Kopra Ridge beneath the awesome Fang Face of Annapurna 1, where ancient pilgrim trails lead to the sacred waters of Khayer Lake. Another highlight is our lodge adjacent to Poon Hill. Rather than rise before the sun to make the hike to this famous viewpoint, we sleep soundly in our lodge to awake in the morning to views even more outstanding than those from Poon Hill, without the crowds. Our route really does offer a broad experience of the Annapurnas today, as we pass through small yet prosperous villages, traverse grassy ridges, pass through old growth Rhododendron forests and camp underneath some of the most awe-inspiring mountain scenery on earth.
Day 1 : Join Kathmandu
Day 2 : In Kathmandu (1330m)
Day 3 : Fly to Pokhara, commence trek to Dhampus (1990m) - walk approx. 3 hrs
Day 4 : Trek to Landruk (1640m). Walk approx. 5 hrs
Day 5 : To Ghandruk (2050m). Walk approx. 4 hrs.
Day 6 : To Tadapani (2650m). Walk approx. 4 hrs.
Day 7 : To Bhaisi Kharka (3420m), walk approx. 6/7hrs.
Day 8 : To Kopra (3660m), walk approx. 7/8hrs.
Day 9 : Kopra Camp and optional day hike to Khayer Lake (4600m) 9-10 hours
Day 10 : To Swantha (2400m). Walk approx. 6/7 hours.
Day 11 : To Upper Phulbari (3210m), via Ghorepani & Poon Hill (3200m), walk approx 5/6 hrs.
Day 12 : To Les Par via Jaljala Dil (2600m), walk approx. 6/7hrs.
Day 13 : To Ghibrang (2000m), walk approx. 4/5 hrs.
Day 14 : To Nayapul (1340m) walk approx. 3/4 hrs and transfer to Pokhara
Day 15 : Fly Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 16 : Trip concludes Kathmandu
- Airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 16 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditions
- Good quality accommodation in Kathmandu
- Accommodation in a combination of our comfortable eco lodges and private eco campsites with off the ground camp beds, mattresses and pillows
- 15 breakfasts, 12 lunches and 12 dinners including all meals on trek valued at US$600
- Flight Pokhara/Kathmandu/Pokhara US$266 approx.
- Private transportation
- Expert bilingual guide
- Group medical kit
- The use of a World Expeditions trek pack which includes a quality sleeping bag, down or fibre fill jacket and insulated mat (valued at over US$500)
- Souvenir World Expeditions kit bag
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment
- Porter's insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- International flights
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Bookmundi is partner with World Expeditions. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 120 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 79 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 319 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 24 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Ultimate Annapurna Dhaulagiri tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ultimate Annapurna Dhaulagiri tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.