- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Come for a ride anytime with yearround rafting
- Get off the bus travel by raft instead!
- Great to combine with other activities such as kayaking and canyoning
- Easy access from Kathmandu and Pokhara
The Trisuli offers somewhat relaxed rafting with some impressive big, bouncy, splashy rapids. We will travel 20km down the river whilst enjoying the great rapids. We'll have a picnic style lunch on a white sandy beach, including fun and games as we travel down. For those who are brave enough, take a cliff jump to finish off the trip!
After the day of adventure, you might choose to stay overnight at our tented camp on the riverside, extend your trip with some kayaking or canyoning or travel on to Kathmandu, Pokhara or Chitwan.
This is a must-do trip for anyone travelling to Nepal. And the best part is it's open all year round, even during the monsoon when the river really packs a punch!
4 hours bus from Kathmandu to rafting location
2 hour rafting, with 1 hour lunch break in between
5 hours back in a 'local bus' which was a not so comfortable van
The rafting was fun, but not worth the travel time. Although the water wasn't very wild, the rafting guides made sure it was a fun experience.”
- Transportation to and from the river
- Safety kayaker
- All necessary equipment
- Private Vehicle
- Tips for guides
- Any additional travel
- Overnight/accommodation at tented camp (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis trip departs daily at 6:30am from the GRG office in Kathmandu and returns at approximately 7pm the same day. Minimum age of participation is 6 years old.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.