- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel to the Everest Base Camp in Tibet
- Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu in a private vehicle
- Explore Lhasa, the capital of Tibet
- See Potala Palace, Drepung Monastery and other major landmarks of Lhasa
Get time to acclimatize in your hotel upon arrival in Lhasa. Go out on a tour of the city and see some of its major landmarks, including the Potala Palace and Drepung Monastery. Also see major cultural and religious sites like the Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Market and Sera Monastery.
Drive to Gyantse from Lhasa via Yamadroke Lake on the fourth day of the trip. Reach Shigatse on day 7 and Everest Base Camp on the 10th day. You will be back in Kathmandu on day 11. Spend a day in Kathmandu before we transfer you to the airport for your return flight back home.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing tour
Day 3: Kathmandu – Lhasa (flight)
Day 4: Lhasa sightseeing tour
Day 5: Lhasa sightseeing tour (day 2)
Day 6: Lhasa – Gyantse
Day 7: Gyantse – Shigatse
Day 8: Shigatse – Shelkar
Day 9: Shelkar – Rongbuk
Day 10: Rongbuk – Everest Base Camp – Kerung
Day 11: Kerung – Kathmandu
Day 12: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 13: Kathmandu departure
- Pickup and drop off. Transport provided by a private jeep
- An experienced, English-speaking Tibetan guide
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis, including four night’s accommodation in Kathmandu in a 3-star hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Tibet travel permits and EBC permits. All applicable taxes and service charges
- Activities as per the itinerary
- Any meals and drinks not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section. Drinks & alcoholic beverages
- Nepal re-entry visa fees and Chinese visa fees
- Entry fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- International/domestic airfare
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.