- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take in the best Nepal has to offer, trekking in the iconic Annapurna & Everest regions
- Bask in the glow of the rising sun on Poon hill as it catches Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri and Annapurna
- Learn about Nepali culture as you trek in the company of an experienced local crew
- Rejuvenate each night in our private ecocampsites and handpicked ecolodges
Trek Nepal's most famous trails on this short introduction to the Himalaya. There are few places on earth that offer such stunning mountain vistas and incredible trekking. This carefully designed itinerary offers the first time trekker a wonderful introduction to Nepal's highest and finest mountain ranges - Annapurna and Everest. We commence with the delights of the Kathmandu Valley and the largest concentration of UNESCO sites in any one city of the world, before our spectacular mountain flight whisks us off to Pokhara. We walk through the Annapurna foothills and rhododendron forests, and experience picturesque villages on the way to our high point - the world famous Poon Hill. At 3190m, the outstanding views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri are incredible. Our next trekking adventure takes us to the Khumbu region, home to Mount Everest. Now well acclimatised from our Annapurna trek, we ascend the Dudh Kosi Valley to the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar, explore the picturesque villages of Khumjung and Khunde before trekking to Kyangjuma. This unforgettable journey showcases the contrasts of the best known regions of the Nepal Himalaya.
Organisation was great, views were fantastic, your team in Nepal was faultless and...Nepalese Espresso is the best in the world.
Really very very happy with World Expeditions.”
Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu (1330m).
Day 2 : Fly to Pokhara, drive to Nayapul (2hrs), trek Syauli Bazaar (1340 metres) walk approx. 1-2hrs.
Day 3 : To Ghandruk (1940m) approx 5-6 hrs
Day 4 : To Tadapani (2650m). Walk approx. 4-5 hrs.
Day 5 : To Ghorepani (2850m) walk approx.6-7hrs
Day 6 : Early Morning to Poon Hill & trek to Ulleri, walk approx. 5-6hrs
Day 7 : To Nayapul (1000m) - walk approx. 5 hrs, and drive to Pokhara.
Day 8 : Fly Pokhara to Kathmandu for free day or drive to Ramechap
Day 9 : Fly to Lukla (2800m) Trek to Monjo (2850m) Walk approx 5-6 hrs
Day 10 : To Namche Bazaar (3440m) - walk approx 3-4 hrs
Day 11 : To Kyangjuma (3550m) Walk approx 3-4 hrs
Day 12 : To Monjo (2850m) - walk approx 5-6 hrs
Day 13 : To Lukla (2800m) - walk approx 3-4 hrs
Day 14 : Fly to Kathmandu or return via Ramechap
Day 15 : Trip concludes in Kathmandu.
- Airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 15 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditions
- Good quality accommodation in Kathmandu
- Accommodation in a combination of our comfortable eco lodges and private eco campsites with off the ground camp beds, mattresses and pillows
- 14 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 10 dinners including all meals on trek valued at US$550
- Mountain flights within Nepal valued at approx US$622
- An extra 5kg luggage allowance on Lukla flight, total 20kg
- Private transportation
- Expert bilingual guide
- Group medical kit
- The use of a World Expeditions trek pack which includes a quality sleeping bag, down or fibre fill jacket and insulated mat (valued at over US$500)
- Souvenir World Expeditions kit bag
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment
- Porter's insurance
- Site entry fees
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc
- International flights
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 150 today.
- Earn US$ 99+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trek Annapurna and Everest tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Trek Annapurna and Everest tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trek Annapurna and Everest tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.