Highlights15% off Today
- Trek to Everest Base Camp.
- Conquer high passes and glaciers.
- Experience Sherpa villages and panoramic views.
- Enjoy excellent views of Annapurna Himalayas from Annapurna Base Camp
- Get rich cultural insights into Gurung Villages
- Well organized lodge to lodge trek with full board meals
Highlights15% off Today
- Take in panoramic views and prayer flags in the Himalayas
- Explore rhododendron forests and tiny hamlets
- Meet local yak herders
- Guided sightseeing of several UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Easy hiking through lush forests and Newari villages.
- Stunning views of the Himalayan range from Chisapani, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel.
- Drive overland to Mount Everest Base Camp.
- Visit Tibetan monasteries and temples.
- Admire the spectacular views of Yamdrok Lake.
- Guided city tours of Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini.
- Easy trekking along Ghorepani-Poon Hill trail in the Annapurna Region.
- Himalayan sunrise view from Nagarkot, Sarangkot and Poon Hill.
- An easily accessible Nepal trek; quiet trails, massive mountains and a holy.
HighlightsSelling out Fast Skip the queue Free Cancellation
- Scenic helicopter flight over the world's tallest mountain series..
- Round flight of the Everest Base Camp at 5,320 meters.
- Breakfast at the Everest View Hotel at Shyangboche..
- 5 days tour from Kathmandu, including three days of short Kathmandu trek
- Enjoy sunrise views of the magnificent Himalayas from Nagarkot
- Explore the villages of Chisapani, Nagarkot and Bhaktapur
From US$ 410 5 days View Tour
- Fly over the Himalayas and Mount Everest.
- Spot wildlife on safari in Chitwan National Park.
- Walk inside the Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple in Lhasa.
HighlightsSelling out Fast Best Seller Free Cancellation
- Witness Mt.
- Scenic flight over the world's highest mountain series..
- Magical experience of being over the Himalayas..
- 12-Day Package Tour in Nepal including visit to Chitwan, Poonhill, Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- Doing the Poonhill trek and standing atop Poonhill with its 365 degree mountain views.
- Exploring World Heritage sites in Kathmandu..
From US$ 799 12 days View Tour
- Experience an adventurous and stunning helicopter flight to Everest Himalayas.
- Breakfast at Everest View Hotel, the world's highest hotel.
- View Everest Base Camp then do a quick landing at 5400 meters (near Kalapatthar).
- Experience traditional Buddhist cultures of Bhutan
- Guided sightseeing of UNESCO World heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- Experience rafting in the Trishuli River and biking in Kathmandu Valley.
- Go paragliding and bungy jumping in Pokhara.
- A journey through Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan National Park and Lumbini.
- Visit all the best touristic destinations in Nepal.
This Nepal 10 days 9 nights tour package can be your ultimate choice if you... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Kathmandu/Kathmandu
- Operator Eyes On Nepal Tours & Treks
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 800 10 days View Tour
- Take a classic journey from India's plains to the mountains of Nepal
- Jungle Safari on Elephant spotting various wildlife, mammals & bird-spices..
- Jeep Safari, Bird Watching, Canoeing on traditional dug-out canoe..
- Visit to the Tharu village to witness local culture & tradition..
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pharping.
- Panoramic views of the Himalayas from Nagarkot.
- Enjoy guided city tours of Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini.
- Explore several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Buddha's birthplace.
- Revel in a 360 degree view of Himalayan peaks from Sarangkot.
- This route is said to offer the most varied scenery of any classic Nepal trek.
- Get out of Kathmandu and into the fascinating Kathmandu Valley.
- Explore Patan, one of Nepal’s ancient kingdoms and the ‘City of Living Art’.
- Feel like you’ve been transported to another century in Bhaktapur.
Want to know what it was like to live in medieval times? Then hitch ... Read More
- Starts Kathmandu
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 97 6-7 hours View Tour
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Cultural Sites.
- Experience Kathmandu Valley, the City of Temples.
From US$ 116 1 days View Tour
- One of the best treks through some of the most diverse scenery of Nepal.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results