- City tour of Kathmandu with visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Visit the natural wonder & lakeside city of Nepal, Pokhara
- Witness sunrise over the Himalayas from SarangkotPokhara
- Jungle Safari at the Asia's finest wildlife reserve, Chitwan National Park.
The tour begins with guided city tour of Kathmandu visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. City of Kathmandu is also known as the ‘city of temples’.
Further, we proceed to Pokhara, the lake-side city of Nepal. Pokhara has many natural wonders like Davis fall, Gupteshwor Cave, Seti River Gorge and awesome Himalayan panorama. Visit to Sarangkot in Pokhara offers great opportunity to witness sunrise over the Himalayas.
Afterwards, you will drive to Chitwan National Park, one of the finest wildlife reserves in Asia, and which is home to great number of wild animals, mammals, birds and varied flora and fauna. Overall, the tour is the best of what Nepal has to offer witnessing it’s age-old culture, traditions, art, architecture and natural world.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu/meet & transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sightseeing around Kathmandu
Day 3: Drive to Pokhara (by tourist coach)
Day 4: Visit Sarangkot & Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 5: Drive to Chitwan & start Jungle excursion
Day 6: In Chitwan
Day 7: Drive Back to Kathmandu (by Tourist Coach)
Day 8: Trip concludes
- Airport pick up/drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara including breakfast.
- Guided Kathmandu/Pokhara city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- Transfers by car/van or tourist bus as per the itinerary.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Accommodation in Chitwan with all jungle activities as per program.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara.
- Extra night accommodation if needed.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
- Necessary permit and monuments entrance fees.
- Tips for guide (Tipping are expected but not mandatory)
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Chitwan National park has a sub-tropical climate. Light clothes with natural colors are recommended. During the winter months from November to early March the morning and evening are cold and warm clothes are necessary. Casual comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended during the day for easy movement. In the rainy season July, August and September, rain wear is a must. During a stay, you will be staying in good comfortable lodges/resort with attached bathroom, A/C in room and insect nets. The standard of accommodation is of a deluxe, safe and clean.
- What is the required budget for a trip to Nepal?
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
How much will a trip to Nepal cost?
How much you spend in Nepal is largely decided by things you want to do in the country. A 5-day trekking trip in Nepal can start from as little at USD 400 per person. A weekend-long safari in Chitwan National Park is available at less than USD 200.
On average, seven days in Nepal with accommodation and some or all meals included costs anywhere between USD 700 to USD 1500 per person. Good rooms at hotels in Nepal range from USD 25 to over USD 150 per person, per night, while around USD 1.5 a day can buy you three meals in decent restaurants.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
When should I travel to Nepal?
The best time to visit Nepal is during the months of spring (March, April, and May) as well as in autumn (September, October, and early November) after the monsoon has ended. These months offer the most favorable climate for travelers, with mild temperatures and fewer chances of rainfall. Learn more.