- City tour of Kathmandu with visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Visit the natural wonder & lake-side city of Nepal, Pokhara
- Witness sunrise over the Himalayas from Sarangkot-Pokhara
- Jungle Safari at the Asia's finest wildlife reserve, Chitwan National Park.
The tour begins with guided city tour of Kathmandu visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. City of Kathmandu is also known as the ‘city of temples’.
Further, we proceed to Pokhara, the lake-side city of Nepal. Pokhara has many natural wonders like Davis fall, Gupteshwor Cave, Seti River Gorge and awesome Himalayan panorama. Visit to Sarangkot in Pokhara offers great opportunity to witness sunrise over the Himalayas.
Afterwards, you will drive to Chitwan National Park, one of the finest wildlife reserves in Asia, and which is home to great number of wild animals, mammals, birds and varied flora and fauna. Overall, the tour is the best of what Nepal has to offer witnessing it’s age-old culture, traditions, art, architecture and natural world.
Upon arrival at Kathmandu Airport, you shall be met then transferred to your hotel.
After breakfast is sightseeing around the Kathmandu city visiting various religious and historical sites like Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath – Monkey Temple, Pashupatinath & Boudhanath; all UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Later on return back to hotel.
After breakfast, transfer to the bus station and drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu which takes about 5 hours. The drive is a scenic route passing along small towns, green fields, rivers etc.
Upon arrival in Pokhara, check-in hotel and the rest of the time is free for you to explore.
Early in the morning, drive to Sarangkot to catch the breath-taking sunrise view over the Himalayas from Sarangkot vantage-point. Then you will drive back to hotel, have breakfast and start the Pokhara sightseeing where you will visit Bindabasini temple, Davis Falls, Seti Gorge, Gupteshwor Cave.
In the evening, go for boating in the Fewa Lake.
Today, you will drive to Chitwan after breakfast which takes about 6 hours drive by a private vehicle. Upon reaching Chitwan, you will have lunch at the jungle lodge then take a short jungle excursion.
After breakfast, go for a jungle safari on an elephant’s back with your own professional naturalist. You will observe many birds, amphibians and wild animals during the safari.
After lunch, starts jungle walk, bird watching and canoeing on the Rapti river.
Later in the evening, you will visit the Tharu Village then return back to your resort.
Today, drive back to Kathmandu after breakfast. The lodge’s private vehicle will transfer you to the bus stop and you shall drive back to Kathmandu by tourist coach tracing the same route which you have driven earlier.
In Kathmandu, check-in hotel and the rest of the time is at leisure/free for shopping etc.
You shall be transferred to the airport for your onward destination.
- Airport pick up/drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara including breakfast.
- Guided Kathmandu/Pokhara city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- Necessary permit and monuments entrance fees.
- Transfers by car/van or tourist bus as per the itinerary.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Accommodation in Chitwan with all jungle activities as per program.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara.
- Extra night accommodation if needed.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
- Tips for guide (Tipping are expected but not mandatory)
- If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
Chitwan National park has a sub-tropical climate. Light clothes with natural colors are recommended. During the winter months from November to early March the morning and evening are cold and warm clothes are necessary. Casual comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended during the day for easy movement. In the rainy season July, August and September, rain wear is a must.
During a stay, you will be staying in good comfortable lodges/resort with attached bathroom, A/C in room and insect nets. The standard of accommodation is of a deluxe, safe and clean.