- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Sightseeing tour
- Rainforest and jungle visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- City tour of Kathmandu with visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Visit the natural wonder & lakeside city of Nepal, Pokhara
- Witness sunrise over the Himalayas from SarangkotPokhara
- Jungle Safari at the Asia's finest wildlife reserve, Chitwan National Park.
The tour begins with guided city tour of Kathmandu visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. City of Kathmandu is also known as the ‘city of temples’.
Further, we proceed to Pokhara, the lake-side city of Nepal. Pokhara has many natural wonders like Davis fall, Gupteshwor Cave, Seti River Gorge and awesome Himalayan panorama. Visit to Sarangkot in Pokhara offers great opportunity to witness sunrise over the Himalayas.
Afterwards, you will drive to Chitwan National Park, one of the finest wildlife reserves in Asia, and which is home to great number of wild animals, mammals, birds and varied flora and fauna. Overall, the tour is the best of what Nepal has to offer witnessing it’s age-old culture, traditions, art, architecture and natural world.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu/meet & transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sightseeing around Kathmandu
Day 3: Drive to Pokhara (by tourist coach)
Day 4: Visit Sarangkot & Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 5: Drive to Chitwan & start Jungle excursion
Day 6: In Chitwan
Day 7: Drive Back to Kathmandu (by Tourist Coach)
Day 8: Trip concludes
- Airport pick up/drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara including breakfast.
- Guided Kathmandu/Pokhara city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- Necessary permit and monuments entrance fees.
- Transfers by car/van or tourist bus as per the itinerary.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Accommodation in Chitwan with all jungle activities as per program.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara.
- Extra night accommodation if needed.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
- Tips for guide (Tipping are expected but not mandatory)
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Chitwan National park has a sub-tropical climate. Light clothes with natural colors are recommended. During the winter months from November to early March the morning and evening are cold and warm clothes are necessary. Casual comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended during the day for easy movement. In the rainy season July, August and September, rain wear is a must. During a stay, you will be staying in good comfortable lodges/resort with attached bathroom, A/C in room and insect nets. The standard of accommodation is of a deluxe, safe and clean.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.