- City sightseeing
- Road trips
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 9+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the Tibetan culture, tradition, history and lifestyle
- Enjoy the panoramic views of Yamdrok Tso Lake, Brahmaputra River and the Himalayas
- Explore various important Tibetan monasteries
This tour is guaranteed to give you a stunning view of some of the most breathtaking mountains and plateaus in the world. Explore Lhasa, which lies in the barren wilderness of the Tibetan Mountains, and its culture and history. Experience Mount Everest from the Tibetan perspective and gaze at its majesty.
The best time to take this tour is from the beginning of April to the end of October, with the period between May and September marking the peak of the season. On an additional note, you will need to provide the original copy of your passport at least three days in advance in order to apply for your visa to Tibet.
Day 1: Kathmandu - Kerung
Day 2: Kerung - Tengri
Day 3: Tengri - Shigatse
Day 4: Shigatse - Gyantse
Day 5: Gyantse - Lhasa
Day 6: Lhasa tour
Day 7: Lhasa continues
Day 8: Departure from Lhasa
- Accommodation on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- Transportation as per the Itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Tibetan travel permit
- Lunch and Dinner
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.