- duration 5 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Kathmandu's hidden temples and monasteries
- Experience the thrill of cycling through Kathmandu's streets
- Enjoy chia (tea) and snacks with locals
Ride further down towards Indra Chowk (a famous bazaar) and on to the lassie shop, the most famous in town when it comes to delicious, sweet lassie. Pedal down the cobbled street famous for brassware and head out to the main road.
Weave through the city's traffic to reach the Chandsowri Temple. Enjoy tea and local snacks. Try your hand at some single tracks along a river while cycling back to the starting point.
Total distance: 18km
- An MTB guide for a half day
- Tea and snacks
- A mountain bike with a helmet
- Entrance fees to sights visited
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationBring a small back pack with some water, sunglasses, a dust mask Wear suitable cycling clothes