- duration 29 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Stunning views of the Annapurna Range
- Fully supported camping based trek including 3 hearty meals per day prepared by our cooks
- Himalayan Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Pashupatinath (a major Hindu shrine) and the giant Buddhist stupa at Boudhanath
Trek the Annapurna's, take a Chitwan Safari, cycle to the Taj Mahal and cruise the Maldives. There are few contrasts as great as trekking in the Himalaya and cruising in the Maldives - or for that matter cycling the country roads in northern India. With this in mind we combine our superb introduction to Himalayan trekking in the Annapurna foothills and jungle walks at Chitwan. Next, we explore the cultural heart of India as we cycle through rural villages to Agra and the Taj Mahal. Finally, we head to the translucent waters of the Maldives to cruise aboard a Dhoni - a unique handcrafted sailboat. The combination of activities on this magnificent adventure throughout India, Nepal and the Maldives is not only captivating, you'll also enjoy substantial savings on this comprehensive itinerary than if undertaking them separately.
Day 1 : Join Kathmandu (1330m).
Day 2 : Sightseeing Tour. Rest of day at leisure.
Day 3 : Fly to Pokhara, commence trek to Dhampus (1990m) - walk approx. 3 hrs
Day 4 : To Landruk (1600m). Walk approx. 5 hours
Day 5 : Trek to Chomrung (2020m) 6-7 hours
Day 6 : To Tadapani (2650m). Walk approx. 6 hours
Day 7 : To Ghandruk (1990m). Walk approx. 6 hrs
Day 8 : Trek to Nayapul and drive Pokhara, walk approx. 2 hours, drive 2 hours
Day 9 : Drive Pokhara to Chitwan approximately 4 hrs drive
Day 10 : In Chitwan
Day 11 : Drive to Kathmandu approximately 5 hrs drive
Day 12-13 : In Kathmandu
Day 14 : Fly to Delhi
Day 15 : Train to Jaipur.
Day 16 : In Jaipur
Day 17 : Cycle Jaipur to Jaisinghpura (cycling distance: 65km)
Day 18 : Cycle to Siliserh Lake and Sariska National Park (cycling distance: 41km)
Day 19 : Cycle to Rajgarh. Drive to Bharatpur (cycling distance : 38km)
Day 20 : Bharatpur to Fatehpur Sikri and Agra (cycling distance: 28km)
Day 21 : In Agra, then train to Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram).
Day 22 : On train to Trivandrum.
Day 23 : Arrive Trivandrum.
Day 24 : Fly to Maldives & commence sailing safari.
Day 25 : Sail to Felidu.
Day 26 : Sail to Vashugiri.
Day 27 : Sail to Felidhoo.
Day 28 : Sail to Male.
Day 29 : In Male, trip concludes.
- Airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 29 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditions
- Good quality accommodation in Kathmandu/Delhi/Jaipur/Agra
- 26 breakfasts, 18 lunches and 17 dinners
- Flight Kathmandu/Pokhara valued at US$88
- Private vehicles
- Note: Price does not include flights Kathmandu to Delhi or Trivandrum to Male
- Expert bilingual guide
- Expert local tour guide on Dhoni cruise
- Group medical kit
- Trek pack including sleeping bag, down or fibre filled jacket and insulated mat
- Souvenir World Expeditions kit bag
- Bicycles between Jaipur and Agra
- Dhoni cruise including snorkeling gear
- 4 berth sleeper train in India^
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment
- Porter's insurance
- Sightseeing & site entry fees
- ^ It is possible to fly from Delhi to Trivandrum instead of travelling this section by train. Price on application.
- International flights
- Flights Kathmandu to Delhi & Trivandrum to Male
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Bookmundi is partner with World Expeditions. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 237 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 158 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 329 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 16 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Summit to Sea tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Summit to Sea tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.