- Mountain biking
- duration 7 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ride the jeep tracks and trails around Kathmandu by bike.
- Enjoy technical challenges along jungle and single track.
- Meet Newar and Tamang villagers.
- Explore the sleeping image of the Hindu secret god Bishnu at Budhanilkantha.
Our day begins with a satisfying breakfast followed by a mountain bike tour to Budhanilkantha, which is located 6km northeast of Kathmandu. Here, you will learn about a mythical legend that revolves around the making of the valley. You will also visit the sleeping Bishnu Temple and enjoy the picturesque view of the valley.
We then mountain bike to Shivapuri National Park and head to an ancient spot located on a ridge Northwest of the valley. We will ride through the narrow alleyways of the ancient town and view the old shrines, temples and traditional houses typical to the valley. You will also observe the traditional lifestyle of the town dwellers and sample their local delicacies.
- Experienced mountain bike guide.
- Mountain bike with repair kit, helmet.
- All necessary paperwork, service charge, and government taxes.
- Lunch with tea and coffee.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or rescue.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, and hot water.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.