- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 7+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Get a break from the city in Shivapuri National Park and Kakani
- Stunning views of the Himalayas from foothills Surya Chaur
- Enjoy a comfortable camping experience with organic food and a campfire
- Experience the unique culture of Tamang people and local organic farms
Spend the first day trekking alongside Tamang villages with stunning views of the Himalayas until our remote camp, where we will stay the night in a luxury camping experience. Enjoy a barbecue dinner and campfire. The next day we’ll tour the area with a local guide and visit an organic farm before having lunch and returning to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Drive to Gurje Bhangyang and trek to Kakani
Day 2: Hiking and back to Kathmandu.
- Free pick up and drop off service from your hotel in Kathmandu
- Lunches, dinner and breakfast with tea or organic coffee
- Local transport
- Friendly, reliable and licensed English-speaking guide
- One night accommodation in luxury tent or private camping tent with comfortable camping equipment
- Park entry
- Private car to Gurjebhangyang
- Return trip private transport
- Porter service
- Personal drinks and bar bills (at camp we provide you with filter water)
- Travel Insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationThe luxury tent villas are fully furnished, with light and plug-in facilities, free wifi access, luxury beds with comfortable mattresses, clean towels, and sandals for walking around. Hot showers are available at camp on a sharing basis.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.