- Helicopter tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 35
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- 360 degrees views of world's tallest peaks, including Mount Everest
- The most scenic flight in the world
- Discover some of the most beautiful Himalayan ranges and capture them in your lenses
- Scenic breakfast at the Hotel Everest View
Embark on a journey that takes you over the magical Himalayas and check out some of the highest peaks on the planet such as Mount Lhotse, Mount Cho Oyu, Mount Makalu, Mount Nuptse, Mount Pumori, Mount Amadablam, Mount Thamserku and Khangtega.
The aerial view of medieval-era Kathmandu clustered with palaces, temples, monastery and courtyards can also be seen during this tour.
The tour starts around 7 am from the domestic terminal at the Tribhuvan Airport. Our representative will escort you from your hotel to the airport. After take off, we will head towards Lukla, flying in an eastern direction through the Himalayan terrain.
We will first land at Syangboche for breakfast and enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding mountains. After breakfast, we will fly to Everest Base Camp and land at the helipad near Kala Patthar for the best possible views of Mount Everest and Mount Pumori. We spend half an hour at this helipad, before flying back to Kathmandu.
Starting Point: Tribhuvan Airport, Domestic Terminal, Kathmandu
Ending Point: Tribhuvan Airport, Domestic Terminal, Kathmandu
Duration: 4:30 hrs including half an hour ground time near Kalapatthar
Best Time: September- December, January- June
Kathmandu - Lukla - Syangboche - Kalapatthar - Syangboche - Lukla - Kathmandu
· Helicopter : AS 350 B3E (H125)
· Power Plant : 1 Turbomeca Arriel 2D
· Service Sling : 23000 Ft
· Rate of Climb : 1818 fpm
· Capacity : 1 pilot + 6 Passengers
· Cruising Speed : 137 knots
· Max takeoff weight : 2250 kg
· Endurance : 3 Hours 20 Min
· Call Sign: 9N – AKP & 9N AKG
Unfortunately, due to bad weather, the helicopter tour did not take place. Despite the poor circumstances, Unique Adventures was more than willing to work with me on options and pricing given the circumstances. I truly appreciated their flexibility, and would be inclined to choose them for any Nepal based tours moving forward.”
Friendly tour guide
Stopped at BaseCamp and also Everest View Hotel”
- Chartered helicopter, pilot and fuel
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Transportation to/from hotel
- Passenger Insurance
- All government taxes
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Necessary entrance fees (National Park / Conservation Area, 3000 Nepalese rupees per person)
- Airport tax (Nepalese rupees 200 per person)
- Breakfast / Lunch during the tour
- Earn US$ 46+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- An average group size of maximum 8 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.