- duration 1 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- View the famed Mount Everest and other peaks
- Enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Himalayas
- Guaranteed window seat on the plane
The plane takes off from Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. During the flight, spot 20 of the highest peaks to the east, starting from the Langtang Lirung peak which is the closest peak to Kathmandu, then move towards Everest in the east and finally fly to Chamlang peak. From there, the plane takes a turn and passengers get a second look at the view while the plane makes its way back to Kathmandu. The flight usually lasts between 50 minutes up to an hour.
While onboard, you will receive a 'Himalayan Peaks' map from our flight attendant. This map contains information about the different peaks you will see during the mountain flight. You will also get a briefing from our flight attendant of the visible mountains. You will see stunningly beautiful mountains that are above 8000 meters such as Cho-Oyu, Shisha Pangma, Mt. Everest, and Lhotse from a guaranteed window seat on the aircraft.
The best times to catch a glimpse of the sparkling peaks are from September to April. This is the time when the white snow sparkles brightly across the mountains, with lakes and glaciers equally beaming with clear water flowing down from the Himalayas. A trip to Nepal would be incomplete without seeing these stunning mountain peaks up close!
- 1-hour scenic flight by plane
- Guaranteed window seat for each participant
- Airport tax
- Airport pIckup and drop
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.