- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience rafting and canyoning in just 2 days
- Stay overnight at our fixed tented camp on the banks of the Trisuli river
- Enjoy Nepal's biggest natural water park
The Trisuli river area is the ideal spot for anyone wanting to get a taste of whitewater rafting and canyoning in Nepal. This trip is also perfect for those who are looking for a stopover between Kathmandu and Pokhara or just wanting for a weekend escape from the hustle and bustle of Kathmandu city.
Day 1: Rafting
Day 2: Canyoning
- Canyoning permits
- 1 x breakfast, 2 x lunch and 1 x dinner
- Overnight in tented camp
- 1 full day rafting and 1 day canyoning
- Fully qualified English speaking guides
- All necessary equipment
- Safety kayakers
- First aid kid
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu
- Private vehicle (one way)
- Items of a personal nature
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?