- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-29 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Get your Himalayan fill in superzen Pokhara, where you can paddle around Phewa Lake surrounded by views of gargantuan mountains.
- Fall asleep to the calls of the jungle in Chitwan National Park, then embark on a jeep safari in search of rhino, deer, monkeys and the elusive Bengal Tiger.
- Visit Madi Valley and enjoy a relaxing evening at a community homestay project working alleviate human impact on the surrounding nature and wildlife.
- Lumbini is no ordinary town. Visit the birthplace of Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, and tour its temples and the legendary Ashoka Pillars.
Embrace your inner hippy in Kathmandu, watch the sunset over the Himalayas in Pokhara, search for the one-horned rhino in Chitwan, check out Buddha’s hometown of Lumbini, sail along the sacred Ganges in Varanasi, be mesmerised by the Taj Mahal, hang out in a palace at Tordi Garh, go bazaar mad in Jaipur and finish up in big and busy Delhi. The road from Kathmandu to Delhi is long and winding, but oh so worth it.
Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National Park/Madi Valley
Nepal / India border crossing - Varanasi
Varanasi - Overnight Train
Agra - Tordi
- Hotel (8 nights), Overnight sleeper train (1 night), Heritage property (1 night), Jungle lodge (1 nights), Homestay (1 night)
- 2 Dinners
- Cycle rickshaw , Boat , Public bus , Private vehicle , Overnight sleeper train , Taxi
- An expert tour leader
- Pokhara - Orientation Walk
- Pokhara - Phewa Tal Lake boat trip
- Chitwan NP - Park entry
- Lumbini - Heritage Park
- Varanasi - Sunrise Ganges boat trip
- Varanasi - Leader-led Old City walking tour
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Jaipur - Leader-led walking & market tour
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Jaipur - Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Wind) entry
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking & rickshaw tour
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Any international flights to Kathmandu and from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Real Kathmandu to Delhi tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Real Kathmandu to Delhi tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Real Kathmandu to Delhi tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Real Kathmandu to Delhi tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- You MUST have an Indian visa in your passport prior to starting this trip. E-visas are not valid for entering the country at land borders and visas are not available on arrival. This trip crosses the Nepali-Indian border on Day 5.
- This trip involves travel on public transport, covering long distances and subsequently some long days of travel. Long distance and overnight trains can often be delayed and occasionally cancelled due to heavy fog between December and February. Some patience will go a long way towards your enjoyment here. Sit back, relax, watch the scenery go by (a book or podcast won't hurt either).
- Weather in India and Nepal can be very hot in summer and surprisingly cold in winter, please pack accordingly so you aren't caught out! Check seasonal weather guides and pick a travel time that suits your comfort level.
- If you would prefer to travel from Delhi to Kathmandu on a similar itinerary for 18-29s, see trip code HHYK on our website. For journeys between Kathmandu and Delhi for travellers of all ages, see trip codes HHSK or HHSD.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions