- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience two incredible feature stays – a stylish and elegant resort right on the border of Chitwan National Park, and a traditionally beautiful and ecoconscious resort tucked away in the gorgeous valley of Paro.
- Get an intimate look at Nepali culture and cuisine during an unforgettable cooking class with the Seven Women, a social enterprise helping disadvantaged women in Nepal.
- Witness worldclass mountain scenery during a breathtaking Mount Everest flight and a picturesque hike through the inspiring landscapes of Pokhara.
- Visit the important monastery of Gangte Goemba where you’ll speak to a senior resident monk about two subjects at heart of Bhutanese culture – Buddhism and happiness.
Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National Park
Paro - Thimphu
- Hotel (12 nights), Chitwan Feature Stay (2 nights), Paro Feature Stay (2 nights)
- 16 Breakfasts, 11 Lunches, 11 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Plane , Jeep , Canoe
- An expert tour leader
- Kathmandu - Welcome dinner
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Kathmandu - Everest Scenic Flight
- Kathmandu - Pashupatinath Temple
- Kathmandu - Durbar Square
- Kathmandu - Bodhnath Stupa
- Bhaktapur - Leader-led walking tour
- Bhaktapur - Changu Narayan Temple
- Nagarkot - Sunset cocktail at Club Himalaya (one drink included)
- Kathmandu - Cooking class at Seven Women
- Pokhara - Phewa Tal Lake boat trip
- Pokhara - Peace Pagoda
- Pokhara - Kalikasthan half day hike
- Pokhara - Tibetan Refugee Camp with family visit
- Chitwan NP - Village tour
- Chitwan - Afternoon safari
- Chitwan - Canoe safari, bird watching walk or jeep safari
- Chitwan - Sunset champagne by Rapti River
- Chitwan - Private bush dinner (on hotel grounds)
- Chitwan - Canoe on Rapti River
- Thimphu - Welcome dinner
- Thimpu - Folk & Heritage Museum
- Thimpu - National Library
- Thimphu - National Textile Museum
- Thimphu - National Memorial Chorten
- Thimphu - Takin Conservation Park
- Thimphu - Zilukha Nunnery
- Thimphu - Voluntary Artists School
- Thimphu - Buddha Dordenma
- Punakha Valley - Chimi Lhakhang
- Dochula Pass - Druk Wangyal Chortens
- Thimphu - Simtokha Dzong
- Punakha - Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten
- Punakha - Punakha Dzong
- Punakha - Sangchhen Dorji Lhuendrup nunnery
- Phobjikha - Conversation with a senior monk
- Phobjikha - Gangtoe Goemba
- Phobjikha - Black Necked Crane Information Center
- Phobjikha - Valley hiking
- Paro - Tadzong Museum
- Paro - Drukgyal Dzong
- Paro - Home cooked dinner & family visit
- Paro - Taktsang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery hike
- Paro - Complimentary Departure Transfer
- Any international flights to Kathmandu and from Paro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Nepal & Bhutan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 255+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Nepal & Bhutan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Nepal & Bhutan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Nepal & Bhutan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Nepali infrastructure is still returning to normal after the 2015 earthquake, so some delays are inevitable. Embracing the slow pace and meditative atmosphere will go a long way toward your enjoyment of this beautiful country.
- Prepare for some drives over narrow, winding roads. The drive from Pokhara to Chitwan is on very windy roads as you climb up and down mountains, there will be a lot of corners and don't forget to buckle up. In Bhutan short distances can take much longer due to small, narrow roads and mountain passes. Motion sickness can be an issue on longer driving days on windy roads.
- A moderate fitness level is required for the hike in Pokhara and walks in Chitwan National Park. The hike to Tiger’s Nest can also be strenuous. The trek can take up to 5 hours and reach an altitude of 3120 metres.
- Due to the high altitude of the places we visit in Bhutan some people can suffer altitude sickness, regardless of age, gender or fitness. It even happened to Sir Edmund Hillary! Please see the ‘Medical and Health Information’ section of the Essential Trip Information for more details.
- All meals are included due to the nature of travelling in Bhutan. This means there may be limited choices on some days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Your fellow travellers