- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Beginning and ending in Kathmandu, there's ample time to discover the capital's staggeringly rich cultural and artistic heritage.
- Soak up wild surroundings during a two night feature stay in a stylish and elegant resort on the edge of Chitwan National Park – a perfect base for jeep safaris and jungle walks.
- Get an intimate look at Nepali culture and cuisine during an unforgettable cooking class with the Seven Women, a social enterprise helping disadvantaged women in Nepal.
- Witness worldclass mountain scenery during a breathtaking Mount Everest flight and a picturesque hike through the inspiring landscapes of Pokhara.
Discover a land of dizzying diversity and ethereal peaks on a nine-day Premium adventure through Nepal. Lift the lid on daily life and traditional culture as you travel with an experienced local leader and get to know Nepal’s warm and wonderful people. Explore the exotic capital of Kathmandu, fly close to Mount Everest, encounter Pokhara beneath spectacular snow-capped peaks, and search for endemic wildlife in Chitwan National Park. Nepal will leave you speechless at every turn.
Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National Park
- Hotel (6 nights), Chitwan Feature Stay (2 nights)
- 8 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Plane , Jeep , Canoe
- An expert tour leader
- Kathmandu - Welcome dinner
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Kathmandu - Everest Scenic Flight
- Kathmandu - Pashupatinath Temple
- Kathmandu - Durbar Square
- Kathmandu - Bodhnath Stupa
- Bhaktapur - Leader-led walking tour
- Bhaktapur - Changu Narayan Temple
- Nagarkot - Sunset cocktail at Club Himalaya (one drink included)
- Kathmandu - Cooking class at Seven Women
- Pokhara - Phewa Tal Lake boat trip
- Pokhara - Peace Pagoda
- Pokhara - Kalikasthan half day hike
- Pokhara - Tibetan community visit with momo lunch
- Chitwan NP - Village tour
- Chitwan - Afternoon safari
- Chitwan - Canoe safari, bird watching walk or jeep safari
- Chitwan - Sunset champagne by Rapti River
- Chitwan - Private bush dinner (on hotel grounds)
- Chitwan - Canoe on Rapti River
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Nepal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Nepal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Nepal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Nepal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Nepali infrastructure is still returning to normal after the 2015 earthquake, so some delays are inevitable. Embracing the slow pace and meditative atmosphere will go a long way toward your enjoyment of this beautiful country.
- The drive from Pokhara to Chitwan is on very windy roads as you climb up and down mountains, be prepared for a lot of corners and don't forget to buckle up.
- A moderate fitness level is required for the hike in Pokhara and walks in Chitwan National Park. This trip does not go to high altitude, so acclimatising will be relatively easy.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?