- Nepal Most Famous trek destination
- Fantastic panoramic voew of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri and Manaslu range 360 view.
- Short and moderate trek for all level people.
The green rhododendron forest offers you from March to April a colorful welcoming of flowers, together with the langoor /gray monkey on the walking trails. You will reach within 2 days trekking, 3200 meter on the top of Poon hill. This trek is becoming more famous for short and easy trekking seekers in Nepal, where they can see beautiful mountain views and stunning scenery. Nepal Footprint holidays have great passion for this trek with many trekkers and provided quality service, guide and accommodation during the trekking in Nepal.
Day 2: Morning Drive to Pokhara by tourist bus '6 to 7 hours 200km. ' - Around Pokhara Fewa Lake, Hotel B/B plan.
Day 3: Private Drive to Nayapul trek to Tikhadhungha (1400m) lodge about 4 to 5 hours walk along the river bank and villages. B/L/D.
Day 4: Trekking to Ghorepani (2800m) via Ulleri village about 5 to 6 hours. lodge. B/L/D.
Day 5: Early morning climb Poon hill 3200m for sunrise Himalaya view including Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Manaslu range with a nice green valley. Back to Hotel trek to Tadapani (2600m) about 5 to 6 hours. Lodge. B/L/D.
Day 6: Trekking to Jhinudanda via Chhomrong village, 1400m. enjoying Natural hot spring bath after 15 minute decent down to river bank of Modi. Lodge. B/L/D.
Day 7: Trekking to Pothana 1800m. via Landrug and Deurali Danda tolkha, about 6 hours trek, Lodge. B/L/D.
Day 8: Trek down to Phedi via Dhampus village, about 3 hours trek down, private drive to Pokhara, Hotel B/B plan. B/L
Day 9: Drive to Kathmandu by tourist bus leisure time in Kathmandu, Hotel B/B plan.
Note: In the itinerary B = Breakfast, L = Lunch & D = Dinner
- All Needed ground transportation as per itinerary by car and tourist bus.
- Poon HillTrekking permits, ACAP Entry Fee, TIMS.
- Guide and his insurance with full salary.
- Full board meal during the trekking and accommodation on local guesthouse twin sharing basis.
- Tourist standard hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara per itinerary with B/B plan.
- Nepal Visa, International Flight from & to Kathmandu.
- Meal as per itinerary.
- All kinds of Drinks and bar bills.
- Tips for Guide/Porter.
- Personal Insurance and clothing for Poon Hill Trek.
- Other as per itinerary.