- Fly to the top of the world on a scenic flight over Mount Everest
- Enjoy window seats for every passenger on small group tours
- Get spectacular views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest, Lhotse, Makalu
Experience spectacular views of the Himalayas on this essential tour for any visitor in Nepal. Flying through the sky you will observe the natural serenity, beautiful mountain valleys, large open clear skies, and lush flora and fauna of the valley. Encounter the tallest mountains in the world, giving you spectacular views of Mount Everest, Kanchenjunga, the Tibetan plateau and many others. It is a popular and enchanting tourist attraction.
The planes are small 18 seaters giving everyone the chance to get a window seat so that you won't miss any of the views.
Flights operate every day throughout the year, although the best viewing season is from September through May. If the flight is canceled due to bad weather, your flight will be rescheduled for the following morning with extra transportation costs. But if you are not available to fly the next day, your flight will be refunded with a deduction of the transportation cost.
- Everest Mountain flight ticket for 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Flight completion certificate
- Airport transfer by private car
- Flight ticket delivery to your hotel
- Anything not mentioned in the includes section
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.