- Mountain flights
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Fly to the top of the world on a scenic flight over Mount Everest
- Enjoy window seats for every passenger on small group tours
- Get spectacular views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest, Lhotse, Makalu
Experience spectacular views of the Himalayas on this essential tour for any visitor in Nepal. Flying through the sky you will observe the natural serenity, beautiful mountain valleys, large open clear skies, and lush flora and fauna of the valley. Encounter the tallest mountains in the world, giving you spectacular views of Mount Everest, Kanchenjunga, the Tibetan plateau and many others. It is a popular and enchanting tourist attraction.
The planes are small 18 seaters giving everyone the chance to get a window seat so that you won't miss any of the views.
Flights operate every day throughout the year, although the best viewing season is from September through May. If the flight is canceled due to bad weather, your flight will be rescheduled for the following morning with extra transportation costs. But if you are not available to fly the next day, your flight will be refunded with a deduction of the transportation cost.
It was great, lots of climbs and descents, varied terrain, some magnificent forests, nice waterfalls.
The accomodation was OK, The food was the same everywhere, but I like it very much. Lots of hot lemon drinks. Magnificent view of the mountains
Most of the local people spoke English so you can get in touch with the local peopal. Almost every places had wi-fi free. I was lucky with my guide Ramesh Gorkhali, who guided me perfectly around Annapurna circuit. Surely I will come back to do next trekking.”
- Everest Mountain flight ticket for 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Flight completion certificate
- Airport transfer by private car
- Flight ticket delivery to your hotel
- Anything not mentioned in the includes section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationIf the flight is canceled or the weather prevents you from seeing the mountains, you should make a complaint to your airlines and ask them to stamp your ticket for a refund. Otherwise, Green Valley Nepal Treks cannot make any refunds.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.