- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 13+ years old
- max group size 16
- Enjoy a daylong yoga and meditation session
- Relax and rejuvenate for one hour during an ayurvedic oil massage session
- Learn more about a variety of yoga and meditation techniques
Check into the academy upon arrival. Your day begins with tea followed by a cleansing session, during which you will learn a variety of breathing exercises. These exercises will help you cleanse your lungs and the respiratory passage.
This is followed by a breathing yoga session after which the instructor will teach you different yoga asanas. Have your breakfast at around 9:30 in the morning. Time for an ayurvedic oil massage. This can last up to an hour and must be confirmed on arrival.
Head for the chamber to enjoy a 20-minute steam bath after that. You also have the option to join one of our in-house regular classes to explore more about yoga if you want to. There is a short hiking program on the itinerary after that (please discuss with us on arrival if you are interested).
You can choose between hiking to the Vajri Yogini Temple (two hours and 30 minutes), Jalpa Devi Temple (one hour and 20 minutes) Trishul Temple (around two hours and 20 minutes) or go for a jungle hike (one hour and 20 minutes). Please note that the jungle hike is not available during the rainy season. Enjoy your dinner and prepare to leave for your hotel. We will drive you to your hotel or accommodation at 7:30 pm.
- Pickup and drop -off transfer from your hotel or accommodation in Kathmandu to the Nepal Yoga Academy
- 3 meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- 1 breathing session
- 2 yoga & meditation session
- 1-hour ayurvedic oil massage session
- Steam bath (20 minutes)
- Daily hiking activities: subject to the academy's daily schedule
- Travel insurance
- Items not mentioned on the itinerary
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease note all itinerary provided are subject to change. The Nepal Yoga Academy has daily routines and schedulles. You will need to follow the house rules when you are in Nepal Yoga Academy.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?