- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 13+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cycle on the fringes of Shivapuri National Park in the dark
- See Kathmandu City under the light of the moon
- Enjoy delicious local momos (a Nepalese speciality)
Meet at a pre-arranged destination at 18:30. Ride for about 3km through the city and climb uphill for another 3km on a gentle paved road to the edge of Shivapuri National Park. Travel along the fringes of the jungle, following a network of single tracks and walking paths. See an ocean of lights forming a tranquil halo above the chaotic city. Fill your lungs with fresh air and watch the moon play hide and seek with the rain clouds.
The descent is long and fast as we weave through villages and back to the city. To finish the night off, we head to our favorite momo shop to sample these delicious local delicacies.
- Mountain bikes, helmets and lights
- A trained guide
- Dinner (traditional Nepalese momos)
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationRiders should have ridden bikes before Trails can be tailored for beginner to intermediate riders Please carry a small pack with some water