- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Van transfer from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Van transfer from Pokhara to Phedi
- Views of Annapurna Range and Machhapuchhre (Fishtail)
- Trek from Dhampus Village to Australian Camp through oak forests (4 hours)
Are you ready to experience the unique beauty of the Nepalese Himalayas? This hefty but rewarding hike will see you hiking up high, through Noak forests and mountainside villages, with plenty of golden sunsets and mesmerising Himalayan panoramas along the way. The trek is tough, but as you reach the Sarangkot viewpoint and spot the world famous Annapurna peaks ahead, you'll realise it was all worth it.
Day 1: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 2: Pokhara to Dhampus Village via Phedi
Day 3: Dhampus Village to Australian Camp
Day 4: Australian Camp to Sarangkot
Day 5: Sarangkot to Pokhara
Day 6: Pokhara to Kathmandu
- You'll stay in hillside lodges typical of the environment with all the facilities you require to be an adventurer but one who can still enjoy some comfort. Rooms are all twin-share, with communal facilities.
- We know you need your fuel, so breafast, lunch and dinner is included for every day of your trek. You'll get a total of 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners, all included.
- You'll be safe in the hands of your experienced Local Guides, whose knowledge of Nepal will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip. You'll also have porters - 1 for every 2 people, to carry your luggage from place to place.
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Nepal Trek Challenge tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Contiki. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 46 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 29 October 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Nepal Trek Challenge tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nepal Trek Challenge tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.