- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Van transfer from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Van transfer from Pokhara to Phedi
- Views of Annapurna Range and Machhapuchhre (Fishtail)
- Trek from Dhampus Village to Australian Camp through oak forests (4 hours)
Are you ready to experience the unique beauty of the Nepalese Himalayas? This hefty but rewarding hike will see you hiking up high, through Noak forests and mountainside villages, with plenty of golden sunsets and mesmerising Himalayan panoramas along the way. The trek is tough, but as you reach the Sarangkot viewpoint and spot the world famous Annapurna peaks ahead, you'll realise it was all worth it.
Day 1: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 2: Pokhara to Dhampus Village via Phedi
Day 3: Dhampus Village to Australian Camp
Day 4: Australian Camp to Sarangkot
Day 5: Sarangkot to Pokhara
Day 6: Pokhara to Kathmandu
- You'll stay in hillside lodges typical of the environment with all the facilities you require to be an adventurer but one who can still enjoy some comfort. Rooms are all twin-share, with communal facilities.
- We know you need your fuel, so breafast, lunch and dinner is included for every day of your trek. You'll get a total of 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners, all included.
- You'll be safe in the hands of your experienced Local Guides, whose knowledge of Nepal will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip. You'll also have porters - 1 for every 2 people, to carry your luggage from place to place.
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Nepal Trek Challenge tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nepal Trek Challenge tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Nepal Trek Challenge tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nepal Trek Challenge tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.