- Sightseeing tour
- duration 17 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Witness amazing sunrise views from Nagarkot
- Walk inside the Potala Palace in Lhasa
- View the magnificent Mount Everest as you fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa
- Hike to the "Tiger's Nest" in Bhutan
The tour starts off in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal and the capital of Nepal’s culture, religion and architecture. The vibrant history of this mystical and ancient place has left its mark in the distinctive architecture that ornaments the city. The Himalayan giants are visible from the city itself and combine with the ancient architecture for spectacular views. We'll take you to the edge of the Kathmandu valley to the famous tourist destination of Nagarkot Village, where you will get an even more spectacular view of the Himalayan range.
Nepal is much more than just the Himalayas. We'll take you to Chitwan National park to explore Nepal from a completely different angle. Chitwan is the most visited national park in Nepal, famous for its elephant safari.
Third on the list is Tibet – a secluded piece of land rich in spectacular landscapes, mystical monasteries and vibrant culture. Travel through small Tibetan villages whose inhabitants are one of the friendliest and most welcoming people you will ever meet. The biggest highlight in Tibet is visiting the capital Lhasa, together with its royal palace and spectacular monasteries.
The journey continues to Bhutan – a small kingdom completely spread out on the foothills of the Himalayas. Bhutan will amaze you with its natural beauty and peculiar secluded culture that has managed to survive the modern world thanks to the country’s seclusion. This is one of Bhutan’s biggest charms. We'll make sure that you visit all the must-see locations including the capital Thimpu.
The journey will continue to Punakha and back to Paro for the Taktsang Monastery Hike.
All of these places reflect a history and culture unimaginable for the foreign visitor, perfectly combined with the mesmerising Himalayan setting. Join us on this spectacular journey that will give you a wonderful sense of what it means to live in this area of the world!
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu airport & transfer to hotel
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 3: Sightseeing in Bhaktapur & transfer to Nagarkot.
Day 4: Drive back to Kathmandu & fly to Chitwan
Day 5: Full day of jungle activities in Chitwan
Day 6: Fly back Kathmandu and prepare for Tibet
Day 7: Flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa airport
Day 8: Sightseeing in Lhasa
Day 9: Sightseeing in Drepung and Sera Monastery
Day 10: Drive to Namtso Lake & back to Lhasa via Yampachen
Day 11: Fly back Kathmandu and Bhutan trip preparation
Day 12: Fly from Kathmandu to Paro (Bhutan) & drive to Thimpu
Day 13: Sightseeing in Thimpu valley & drive to Punakha
Day 14: Drive back to Paro Valley & Sightseeing in Paro
Day 15: Hike to Tiger Nest and back to Paro
Day 16: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 17: Depart from Kathmandu
- Airport Transfer in Nepal, Tibet & Bhutan by private coach
- Experienced tour guide for the duration of the tour
- 5 nights accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 star hotels, including breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in Nagarkot including breakfast
- Kathmandu - Chitwan - Kathmandu flight fare
- 2 nights / 3 days Wildlife safari in Chitwan National park
- All meals and accommodation in Chitwan
- Nature guide in Chitwan
- Sightseeing in Lhasa including guide and transportation
- Twin sharing accommodation in Tibet at 3 star hotel, including breakfast
- All meals during the Bhutan Tour
- All necessary visa fees, travel permits, taxes and entrance fees, including to restricted areas
- Meals in Kathmandu except breakfast
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare ( Kathmandu - Lhasa-Kathmandu)
- Airfare ( Kathmandu - Paro -Kathmandu)
- Meals during the Tibet portion of the tour
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Earn US$ 111+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.