- Sightseeing tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take delight in a spectacular sunrise view from Nagarkot
- Enjoy the panoramic mountain views surrounding the valley
- Visit several UNESCO as World Heritage sites in the valley, including the most famous
- Learn more about the culture, history and heritage of the region
Ancient Kathmandu valley boasts of a considerably high number of cultural sites recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage Sites. All these sites are related to the spiritual traditions practiced in the region, which blend different cultures and lifestyles. The thousands of temples, stupas, pagodas and monuments inside the valley have made Kathmandu famous around the world as the City of Temples, while the mountains encircling the valley give panoramic views. The valley is comprised of three medieval cities - Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur, and each city has its own artistic exposition of graceful temples, elegant palaces, brick-paved courtyards and quaint streets. Besides the three cities, there are also a number of other important sites in the periphery of the mountains. On this trip, we'll tour some of the most important sites and learn more about the cultural and natural landscapes of Kathmandu Valley.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing tour
Day 3: Sightseeing: Patan, Khokana, Bungamati, Nagarkot
Day 4: Sightseeing: Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur
Day 5: Transfer to airport
- Meals: 4 breakfasts and 2 dinners, including welcome and farewell dinners
- Airport pickups and drop-offs in a private vehicle
- 4-star hotel accommodation with breakfast
- All government and local taxes
- International flights
- Nepalese visa fee
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationPAYMENT A deposit of 30% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking. TRAVEL INSURANCE It is a mandatory requirement for joining any of Himalayan Glacier’s trips that you possess all necessary and valid travel insurance that covers unanticipated comprehensive expenses such as medical issues, accidents, rescue & evacuation or other unseen natural calamities, including repatriation costs. Learn more about insurance coverage for different activities and the prominent insurance companies before you plan your trip. VISA Acquiring required visa(s) is the sole responsibility for every individual traveler before planning your Everest High Passes Trek as visa requirements may vary depending on the nationality of an individual traveler. For most nations, there is a visa on arrival provision in Nepal’s International Airport. However, we recommend that you check with your local consulates which represent the country you will be traveling to, as a part of this program as well as find more details about passport and visa requirements in Nepal. COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES We operate this trekking trip by containing the following COVID-19 safety protocols: ⚫ This trip abides to all the updated safety guidelines for travelers, as issued by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the local authorities. ⚫ The tour will be operated by adopting COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardized protocols. ⚫ A group will be limited to not more than 6 trekkers, for now, with concerns about COVID-19 safety for all travelers. ⚫ We have prioritized hygiene protocols on the entire trip encouraging travelers to mask up, wash hands regularly, sanitize and practice physical distancing as much as possible.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?