- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Bicycle tour
- Sightseeing tour
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Guided sightseeing of UNESCO World heritage Sites in Kathmandu
- Experience rafting in the Trishuli River and biking in Kathmandu Valley
- Go paragliding and bungy jumping in Pokhara
- Experience a Jungle Safari at Chitwan National Park
We'll first take you to Kathmandu, where you can explore the city with a sightseeing tour to the prime cultural heritage sites. After exploring several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, head down to the Himalayan river of Trishuli and spend an exciting day rafting on its fast flowing rapids.
More excitement awaits you after your wet and wild adventure in Trishuli. Make your way to Pokhara and take to the skies. Paraglide and feel the freedom of the birds. Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of Pokhara city with Phewa Lake set in the middle like a sapphire from high above the sky. Hike up to the hilltop viewpoint of Sarangkot for inspiring views of Himalayan peaks (Annapurna Range, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchhre). Here, enjoy a magical sunrise from a vantage point and watch the dawn breaking over snow-capped peaks, splashing the white mountains in hues of red, pink and golden.
Scream ‘bunngggyyyyyyy’ as you jump and free-fall from a 70-metre high Bungy tower bridge. Explore Chitwan National Park and enjoy some wild encounters with its endangered inhabitants – one-horned rhinoceros, Royal Bengal tiger, and spotted eagle – to name a few. Wind up your trip riding through the rough trails of Kathmandu valley on a mountain bike.
This adventure tour is not to be missed!
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Pre-trip meeting & sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 3: Drive to Charaundi for rafting & transfer to Pokhara
Day 4: Morning paragliding & sightseeing in the afternoon
Day 5: Hike to Sarangkot & enjoy panoramic Himalayan views
Day 6: Sarangkot - Pokhara & transfer for Bungee Jump
Day 7: Drive to Chitwan National Park
Day 8: Activities in Chitwan National Park
Day 9: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 10: Day biking trip in and around Kathmandu
Day 11: Transfer to airport for your final departure
- Airport/hotel pick-up, drop-off by private vehicle
- Accommodation in three star hotels in Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara including breakfast
- Best possible guesthouse accommodation in Sarangkot including breakfast.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in Chitwan as well as jungle activities inside the national park.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance performance
- 45 minutes paragliding in Pokhara
- Rafting in Trishuli River, including all equipments, guide, permit and lunch.
- Bungy jumping in Hemja, Pokhara
- Ground transportation to and from Kathmandu by deluxe vehicle.
- All guided tours as mentioned in day to day program.
- Ace the Himalaya’s licensed English-speaking guide.
- The required number of ground staff during the tour
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for our field staff.
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites.
- Free Ace the Himalaya duffel/kit bag and sunhat (yours to keep).
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Your travel insurance.
- Nepal entry visa
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, snacks, telephone calls etc.
- Tips for tour staff and driver
- Save US$ 60 today.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationOn day 2, we’ll host a pre-trip meeting at your hotel in Kathmandu and introduce your guide. Please seek this opportunity to ask questions about your trip. This includes a final briefing and preparations for the trip. For the meeting, please make sure you bring your passport, two copies of passport-size photos, and a readable copy of your travel insurance policy. During this meeting, please clear the due balance, if any, and sign the legally binding trip form as well as the non-liability disclaimer. Please inform us in advance if you will be arriving late and therefore are unable to attend the pre-trip meeting.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?