- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take in Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Connect with local people at the Panauti Community Homestay.
- Hike alongside lakes and mountains.
- Dive into Kathmandu's urban cultural vibes
Ten days is all it takes to experience what makes Nepal so ridiculously amazing. This tour starts and ends in Kathmandu and packs incredible views, temples, hikes, food, and moments into every step along the way. Experience local living and ancient Magar culture in Panauti. Opt to para sail or just stroll along Phewa Lake at Pokhara. Have your mind blown as you hike alongside one of the world’s most beautiful mountain ranges.
Day 1: Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu
Day 3: Kathmandu/Panauti
Day 4: Panauti
Day 5: Panauti/Bandipur
Day 6: Bandipur
Day 7: Bandipur/Pokhara
Day 8: Pokhara
Day 9: Pokhara/Kathmandu
Day 10: Kathmandu
- Hotels (7 nts), community homestay (2 nts).
2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD185-240 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, hiking, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Panauti Homestay, Panauti
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Lakeside Bar, Pokhara
- Patan Durbar Square Tour
- Swayambhunath Temple Visit
- Hike to Panauti Community Homestay
- Bike Tour of Panauti Region
- Bandipur Orientation Walk
- Ramkot Village Hike
- Pokhara Orientation Walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Nepal: Mountains and Temples tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nepal: Mountains and Temples tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Nepal: Mountains and Temples tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nepal: Mountains and Temples tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.