- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
This 9 day group tour brings you to the highlights of Nepal. Starting in Kathmandu, experience the country's atmospheric capital city with its UNESCO Site's, temples and scenery, before spending one night in Nagarkot which is known for its fantastic views of Mount Everest. Spend time in Chitwan National Park searching for tigers and rhinos before moving onto Pokhara where you'll have views of the Annapurna mountain range and the opportunity to enjoy a hike or two.
Day 1: Welcome to Kathmandu
Day 2: Nagarkot & Mount Everest Viewpoints
Day 3: Kathmandu - Nepal's Capital City
Day 4: Chitwan National Park
Day 5: Chitwan National Park
Day 6: Pokhara - Gateway to Annapurna
Day 7: Pokhara
Day 8: Kathmandu
Day 9: Depart Kathmandu
- 6 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) in a guesthouse
- 8 Breakfast(s), 5 Dinner(s), 1 Lunch(es)
- Private Vehicle, Tourist Bus, Taxi
- Mount Everest and Himalayas sunrise viewpoint in Nagarkot
- Visit to Bhaktapur and entrance fee to Durbar Square
- Riverside walk for sunset views in Chitwan National Park
- Evening Tharu Cultural Dance show
- Chitwan National Park Entrance Fees
- Morning lake boat ride
- Visits to the Japanese World Peace Pagoda & the Tashiling Tibetan settlement
- Visit Syambhu Nath temple (Monkey temple)
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nepal Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 28 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Nepal Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nepal Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.