- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Starts/Ends Kathmandu, Nepal
This 9 day group tour brings you to the highlights of Nepal. Starting in Kathmandu, experience the country's atmospheric capital city with its UNESCO Site's, temples and scenery, before spending one night in Nagarkot which is known for its fantastic views of Mount Everest. Spend time in Chitwan National Park searching for tigers and rhinos before moving onto Pokhara where you'll have views of the Annapurna mountain range and the opportunity to enjoy a hike or two.
Day 1: Day 1: Welcome to Kathmandu
Day 2: Day 2: Nagarkot & Mount Everest Viewpoints
Day 3: Day 3: Kathmandu - Nepal's Capital City
Day 4: Day 4: Chitwan National Park
Day 5: Day 5: Chitwan National Park
Day 6: Day 6: Pokhara - Gateway to Annapurna
Day 7: Day 7: Pokhara
Day 8: Day 8: Kathmandu
Day 9: Day 9: Depart Kathmandu
- 6 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) in a guesthouse
- 8 Breakfast(s), 5 Dinner(s), 1 Lunch(es)
- Private Vehicle, Tourist Bus, Taxi
- Mount Everest and Himalayas sunrise viewpoint in Nagarkot
- Visit to Bhaktapur and entrance fee to Durbar Square
- Riverside walk for sunset views in Chitwan National Park
- Evening Tharu Cultural Dance show
- Chitwan National Park Entrance Fees
- Morning lake boat ride
- Visits to the Japanese World Peace Pagoda & the Tashiling Tibetan settlement
- Visit Syambhu Nath temple (Monkey temple)
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
1COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.