- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Savour stunning views and experience a magical sunrise over the Annapurna Range on this low altitude trek
- Observe glaciers flowing from the mighty Annapurnas from Ghandruk
- Travel to Chitwan National park in search of rhino and the Bengal tiger
- Create wonderful memories as you trek with your family
A wonderful family adventure trekking beneath the Annapurna ranges combined with a wildlife safari at Chitwan. This low altitude trek in the Annapurna foothills is specifically devised for families. We include time in the traditional Hindu villages where children regard the Himalaya as their playground. Each campsite we join our crew and the villagers in dancing, singing and games of volleyball and cricket. There is also time to visit the local schools and markets where cultural horizons are so different from our own. During the trek we appreciate the magnificent oak and rhododendron forests as we ascend to alpine meadows that afford spectacular views of the Annapurna Range. After completing our trek we travel to Chitwan in search of rhino and the Bengal tiger.
Day 1 : Arrive in Kathmandu (1330m).
Day 2 : Free day in Kathmandu
Day 3 : Fly to Pokhara
Day 4 : Drive to Khare and trek to Dhampus 1900m. Walk approximately 5 hours.
Day 5 : To Landruk 1640m. Walk approx 4 hours.
Day 6 : To Ghandruk 1740m. Walk approx 4 hours.
Day 7 : To Birethanti and return to Pokhara. Walk approx 5-6 hours.
Day 8 : Drive Pokhara to Chitwan
Day 9 : At Chitwan
Day 10 : Return to Kathmandu. Drive 5 hours.
Day 11 : At leisure in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 12 : Trip concludes Kathmandu
- Airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 12 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditions
- Good quality accommodation in Kathmandu
- 11 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 7 dinners including all meals on trek valued at US$350
- Flight Kathmandu to Pokhara valued at US$133
- Private transportation
- Expert bilingual guide
- Group medical kit
- Use of a World Expeditions trek pack which includes a quality sleeping bag, down or fibre fill jacket and insulated mat (valued at over US$500)
- Souvenir World Expeditions kit bag
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment and porters insurance
- Jeep safari Chitwan
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- International flights
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 93 today.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nepal Family Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 335 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 03 February 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Nepal Family Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nepal Family Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.