- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- National parks
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the ancient monuments of the Kathmandu Valley, including Dhulikhel
- Get up close to the wildlife with a jungle safari in Chitwan National Park
- Find your spiritual core at Lumbini
- Enjoy the views of the mountains and the lakes together in Pokhara
This 10-day guided tour packs in the diversity of Nepal and lets you experience the best the country has to offer. Travel across multiple topographical and climactic regions to take in the smorgasbord of a treat that is Nepal.
On this tour, you'll start from the cultural heart of Nepal, the Kathmandu Valley. Explore the unique blend of South Asian and Tibetan cultures of the valley reflected in its numerous forms of art and architecture. The valley also houses multiple ancient monuments listed as the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Then head to the southern plains of Chitwan National Park, the largest in the country, and spot charismatic and rare wildlife, such as the one-horned rhinos and the Bengal tigers.
Afterwards, lose yourself to the calm of Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha, before relaxing at the lakeside of Pokhara, the city of lakes.
Pure people and very well aware that we are right, but they have a lot of beautiful things to offer. Beautiful people in a beautiful country. Glad we were able to do this in February just before the Corona.”
We believe you had and amazing and memorable trip in Nepal along with your brother. Nepal has still a lot to offer and it is overwhelming to hear that you managed to travel to various places in short period of time. We would love to have you back in Nepal and help you explore more of this beautiful land.
Asian Heritage Treks and Travel”
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2: Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
Day 3: Kathmandu to Dhulikhel via Bhaktapur
Day 4: Dhulikhel to Chitwan
Day 5: Chitwan jungle safari
Day 6: Chitwan to Lumbini
Day 7: Lumbini to Pokhara
Day 8: Sightseeing in Pokhara
Day 9: Pokhara to Kathmandu via Bandipur
Day 10: Departure day
- Airport transfers (shared with other Bookmundi guests)
- Accommodation as described in itinerary
- 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners as per the itinerary, including full-boards in Chitwan and Lumbini
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Comfortable A/C transport with Bookmundi guests only (if any booked on same date)
- All entrance fees as described in the itinerary
- All government and local taxes
- Cooking class
- International flights
- Tourist visa
- Food and beverages not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Donations in temples, schools, monasteries, etc.
- Emergency rescue evacuation insurance of any kind
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.