- Sightseeing tour
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Nepal and Bhutan
- Witness the spectacular sunrise view from Nagarkot
- Hike to Taktsang Monastery in Bhutan
- Visit UNESCO heritages sites
The tour starts off in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal and the capital of Nepal’s culture, religion and architecture. The vibrant history of this mystical and ancient place has left its mark in the distinctive architecture that ornaments the city. The Himalayan giants are visible from the city itself and combine with the ancient architecture for spectacular views. We'll take you to the edge of the Kathmandu valley to the famous tourist destination of Nagarkot Village, where you will get an even more spectacular view of the Himalayan range.
Nepal is much more than just the Himalayas. We'll also take you to the lakeside town of Pokhara to explore Nepal from a completely different angle. Here, you will be able to relax and enjoy chilled drinks while admiring the reflection of the Himalayas in the crystal clear Phewa lake.
After Pokhara, the journey continues to Bhutan – a small kingdom completely spread out on the foothills of the Himalayas. Bhutan will amaze you with its natural beauty and peculiar secluded culture that has managed to survive the modern world thanks to the country’s seclusion. This is one of Bhutan’s biggest charms. We'll make sure that you visit all the must-see locations including the capital Thimpu.
The journey will continue to Punakha and back Paro for the Taktsang Monastery hike. All of these places reflect a history and culture unimaginable for the foreign visitor, perfectly combined with the mesmerizing Himalayan setting.
We are eager and happy to take you along on our journey and help you discover just how magical this region of the world can be!
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
Day 2: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 3: Sightseeing in Bhaktapur & drive to Nagarkot
Day 4: Drive back to Kathmandu & fly to Pokhara
Day 5: Sightseeing in Pokhara Valley
Day 6: Fly back to Kathmandu & prepare for Bhutan
Day 7: Fly from Kathmandu to Paro (Bhutan) & drive to Thimpu
Day 8: Sightseeing in Thimpu valley & drive to Punakha
Day 9: Drive back to Paro Valley & Sightseeing in Paro
Day 10: Hike to Tiger's Nest and back to Paro
Day 11: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 12: Depart from Kathmandu
- Airport transfer in Nepal and Bhutan by private coach
- 4 nights accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 star hotel, including breakfast
- All entrance fees, visa fees, taxes and necessary permits
- 1 night accommodation in Nagarkot including breakfast
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu flight fare
- 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara, including breakfast
- Sightseeing in Pokhara including guide and transportation
- Experienced tour guide for the duration of the tour
- All meals during the Bhutan Tour
- KTM-PBH-KTM Fligh
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara except breakfast
- Travel insurance
- Airfare ( Kathmandu - Paro-Kathmandu)
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.