- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Fly over the Himalayas and Mount Everest
- Spot wildlife on safari in Chitwan National Park
- Walk inside the Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple in Lhasa
- Visit UNESCO heritage Sites
The tour starts off in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal and the capital of Nepal’s culture, religion and architecture. The vibrant history of this mystical and ancient place has left its mark in the distinctive architecture that ornaments the city. The Himalayan giants are visible from the city itself and combine with the ancient architecture for spectacular views. We'll take you to the edge of the Kathmandu valley to the famous tourist destination of Nagarkot Village, where you will get an even more spectacular view of the Himalayan range.
Nepal is much more than just the Himalayas. We'll take you to Chitwan National park to explore Nepal from a completely different angle. Chitwan is the most visited national park in Nepal, famous for its elephant safari.
After Chitwan, head to Tibet – a secluded piece of land rich in spectacular landscapes, mystical monasteries and vibrant culture. Travel through small Tibetan villages whose inhabitants are one of the friendliest and most welcoming people you will ever meet.
The biggest highlight in Tibet is visiting the capital Lhasa, together with its royal palace and spectacular monasteries. Travelers will visit the famous Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple, both of which offer immense spiritual rejuvenation and inspiration. The Potala Palace features an overwhelming array of intricate murals, temples and stupas, in addition to the tombs of eight previous Dalai Lamas, exquisite Tibetan Mandalas and other relics of Tibetan history. The tour continues to Namtso Lake in Tibet.
But we want to real thanks our guide and hero: BIPIN, a great human being, for his amazing trekking skills and managing a big team of 8 of us. He made sure that every person is attended promptly. Also we want to thank all the porters, they are strongest people in this part of world.
We would like to recommend SURYA and team for their professionalism and great planning.”
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu airport & transfer to hotel
Day 2: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 3: Sightseeing in Bhaktapur & drive to Nagarkot
Day 4: Drive back to Kathmandu & fly to Chitwan
Day 5: Jungle Activities in Chitwan
Day 6: Fly back to Kathmandu & prepare for Tibet
Day 7: Flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa Airport
Day 8: Sightseeing in Lhasa
Day 9: Sightseeing in Drepung and Sera Monastery
Day 10: Drive to Namtso Lake and back to Lhasa via Yampachen
Day 11: Fly back Kathmandu & enjoy free time at your leisure
Day 12: Depart from Kathmandu
- Airport Transfer in Nepal & Tibet by private coach
- 4 nights accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 star hotel, including breakfast
- Entrance fees and necessary permits
- 1 night accommodation in Nagarkot including breakfast
- Kathmandu - Chitwan - Kathmandu flight fare
- 2 nights / 3 days wildlife safari in Chitwan National park
- Accommodation and all meals in Chitwan
- Nature guide, national park fee and transportation in Chitwan
- Experienced tour guide for the duration of the trip
- Tibet visa fees and travel permits
- Sightseeing in Lhasa including entrance fees, guide and transportation
- Twin sharing accommodation in Tibet at 3 star hotel, including breakfast
- KTM-LXA-KTM Flght
- Meals in Kathmandu and Tibet, except breakfast
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare ( Kathmandu - Lhasa -Kathmandu)
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.