- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the sights in old Kathmandu and Bhaktapur.
- Search for tigers in Chitwan National Park.
- Trek the foothills of the Annapurna Range.
- Marvel at the mountain landscapes
Part of our new Travel with Confidence Plus Collection, this trip features a smaller group size, private transportation, en-suite bathrooms, and a discounted rate for My Own Room. From the colours and magic of Kathmandu's markets to the serenity of Himalayan trails, this 10-day adventure offers an intriguing blend of well-paced excursions. The rugged foothills of the Annapurna Range will reward those willing to break a sweat with stunning views of mountain vistas. Experience Nepal from a different perspective as you explore Chitwan National Park on a 4x4 safari. With many included activities and options for more, like a soak in the restorative waters of a natural hot spring, you'll come away with a full and real appreciation of this fascinating land.
Day 1: Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu
Day 3: Kathmandu/Pokhara
Day 4: Pokhara/Ghandruk
Day 5: Ghandruk/Landruk
Day 6: Landruk/Pokhara
Day 7: Pokhara/Royal Chitwan National Park
Day 8: Royal Chitwan National Park
Day 9: Royal Chitwan National Park/Kathmandu
Day 10: Kathmandu
- Hotels (7 nts), teahouse lodges (2 nts).
Note: Allow USD330-430 for meals not included.
- Private bus, 4x4, trekking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Sisterhood of Survivors Project, Kathmandu
- Your G for Good Moment: Barauli Community Homestay, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Barauli Community Homestay, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Kathmandu walking tour
- Bhaktapur guided tour
- Annapurna trekking (3 days)
- Chitwan National Park 4x4 safari
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Nepal Adventure — Plus tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nepal Adventure — Plus tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Nepal Adventure — Plus tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nepal Adventure — Plus tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Merchandising : Travel with Confidence PlusThis Collection of 37 incredible small group tours features everything we’re doing as part of our Travel with Confidence Policy on all of our tours, PLUS added steps that go that extra, physically distanced mile.
- 5. Merchandising : Book Your BubbleThe Book Your Bubble Collection is a collection of 80 G Adventures tours that give travellers and their hand-picked crew the safety of travelling with people they know, combined with extra benefits for booking private travel.
- 6. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.