- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR of Kathmandu and Patan
- VIEW the Hanuman Dhoka palace complex, Mahadev Temple, House of the Goddess Kumari, Taleju Temple in Kathmandu and the Krishna Temple and Golden Temple in Patan
- VISIT the shrine of Swayambhunath near Patan and and the UNESCO listed city of Bhaktapur
- DIVE INTO CULTURE Observe the skills of a master pottery at a pottery workshop in Bhaktapur. (Day 3)
A soul-stirring journey to the spiritual centre of Nepal - an ancient mountain kingdom whose palaces, temples and golden roofs reveal traditions that have remained unchanged for centuries.
Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU (3 NIGHTS)
Day 2: KATHMANDU AND PATAN SIGHTSEEING
Day 3: KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING
Day 4: DEPART KATHMANDU
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 3 breakfasts
- 1 dinner
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Nepal Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nepal Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Nepal Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nepal Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.