- A journey through Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan National Park and Lumbini.
- Visit all the best touristic destinations in Nepal.
Kathmandu is home to world heritage monuments such as Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pokhara is the cradle of adventure and a beautiful lake city, Chitwan National Park is home to tigers, rhinos and elephants and Lumbini is the birthplace of Lord Buddha.
Nepal 10 days 9 nights tour involves travelling through Nepal’s highways that scenically swerves around hills, rivers, rural villages and forests.
Please refer to the itinerary for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Day 1: Kathmandu Airport – Kathmandu Thamel
Day 2: Day 2: Kathmandu(B/L/D)
Day 3: Day 3: Kathmandu – Chitwan National Park (B/L/D)
Day 4: Day 4: Chitwan National Park (B/L/D)
Day 5: Day 5: Chitwan National Park – Lumbini (B/D)
Day 6: Day 6: Lumbini (B/L/D)
Day 7: Day 7: Lumbini to Pokhara (B)
Day 8: Day 8: Pokhara (Breakfast/Lunch)
Day 9: Day 9: Pokhara to Kathmandu (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 10: Day 10: Kathmandu – Airport to own country (Breakfast)
- All accommdations
- All land transportation
- Mineral water in car
- English Speaking/Nepalese Speaking driver guide
- English Speaking Tour guide
- All meals as stated in the itinerary
- All transfers
- All entrance fees as stated in the itinerary
- Petrol & Parking fees
- Paragliding Tour worth USD 115 per person
- 23% VAT (Government tax and service charge)
- Phewa Lake One hour boating program
- Rickshaw Tours in Lumbini
- Visa application fee ($25 for 15 days; $40 for 30 days)
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping to local guide, tour guide and driver.
- Photo and video of your Paragliding Tour (USD20)
- Save US$ 40 today.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- What is the required budget for a trip to Nepal?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
How much will a trip to Nepal cost?
How much you spend in Nepal is largely decided by things you want to do in the country. A 5-day trekking trip in Nepal can start from as little at USD 400 per person. A weekend-long safari in Chitwan National Park is available at less than USD 200.
On average, seven days in Nepal with accommodation and some or all meals included costs anywhere between USD 700 to USD 1500 per person. Good rooms at hotels in Nepal range from USD 25 to over USD 150 per person, per night, while around USD 1.5 a day can buy you three meals in decent restaurants.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?