- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Easy hiking around the Kathmandu Valley.
- Witness spectacular sunrise & sunset views over the Himalayas from Nagarkot.
- Observe majestic views of Gauri Shanker, Langtang including Mt. Everest.
- Varieties of flora & fauna along the hiking trail.
Day 1: Drive to Sundarijal (1460m) & trek to Chisapani (2165m)
Day 2: Chisapani to Nagarkot (2175m)
Day 3: Nagarkot to Changu Narayan (1541m) & drive to Kathmandu
- Transportations from Kathmandu – Sundarijal and Changu Narayan - Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide, and his food, accommodation, transportation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance.
- Duffle bag & First aid medical kit.
- Shivapuri National Park & Changu Narayan Entry fee.
- TIMS Fee - Trekkers' Information Management System.
- Government taxes & service charge.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot water, hot shower, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, and internet.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, the provider can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Best Seasons: Autumn (Sept. to Nov.) and spring (March to May) are the best seasons for this trip when the weather is clear and pleasant. However, to avoid crowd and enjoy nature this trip is favorable during the winters (Dec to Feb) as well.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
How much should my backpack weigh?
A properly packed backpack (not including your day pack) should ideally not weigh more than 13 kg. It is also important to note that if you are taking a flight to the start of your trek, many smaller aircraft have weight restrictions. For example, if you are flying from Kathmandu to Lukla, you are only allowed 10kg of checked luggage, and 5 kg of hand baggage. Thus, in case of a small flight, you should ideally pack a 10 kg backpack for checked luggage, and then add 5 kg in your hand baggage. You can then re-shuffel the weigt once you start your trek at the trailhead.
- Do I need a porter?
Do I require a porter for carrying water?
On most popular treks you can expect plenty of places where you can refill your water bottle, meaning you don’t need to carry a huge water supply with you. Bring an extra bottle of water if you are concerned. If you already have a porter, you can ask him/her to carry water as long as it is within the weight limit. Another option is to carry water purification tablets or LifeStraw, both of which can be found in Kathmandu.
When should I arrive in Kathmandu before the tour?
We suggest that you arrive at least one day prior to the start day of the trek because the tour operators usually require one working day to arrange trekking permits. Arrive earlier if you want to explore Kathmandu on your own or acclimate to any time differences.