- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 2195 meters
- Easy hiking around the Kathmandu Valley.
- Witness spectacular sunrise & sunset views over the Himalayas from Nagarkot.
- Observe majestic views of Gauri Shanker, Langtang including Mt. Everest.
- Varieties of flora & fauna along the hiking trail.
Day 1: Drive to Sundarijal (1460m) & trek to Chisapani (2165m)
Day 2: Chisapani to Nagarkot (2175m)
Day 3: Nagarkot to Changu Narayan (1541m) & drive to Kathmandu
- Transportations from Kathmandu – Sundarijal and Changu Narayan - Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide, and his food, accommodation, transportation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance.
- Duffle bag & First aid medical kit.
- Shivapuri National Park & Changu Narayan Entry fee.
- TIMS Fee - Trekkers' Information Management System.
- Government taxes & service charge.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot water, hot shower, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, and internet.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, the provider can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Best Seasons: Autumn (Sept. to Nov.) and spring (March to May) are the best seasons for this trip when the weather is clear and pleasant. However, to avoid crowd and enjoy nature this trip is favorable during the winters (Dec to Feb) as well.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.