- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike to Nagarkot & Dhulikhel, two popular Himalayan viewpoints
- See the magnificent Himalayas from Nagarkot on a clear day
- Hike through forests and past villages & farmlands
Reach Dhulikhel, another popular viewpoint for travellers wanting to see the mountains. Visit an old Newar settlement in Dhulikhel and see ancient Hindu temples and age-old houses as you walk down its narrown alleyways. Drive from Dhulikhel back to Kathmandu after that. We will drop you off at your hotel.
So, if you are thinking of going to Nepal, you are highly recommended this company. Dont forget to ask guide Ramesh for your trip. He is superb guide and changed the itinerary as we wanted. It was great experience.”
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking tour guide
- Monuments entrance fees
- Mineral Water
- Government taxes & service charges.
- Walking pole
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, tea/coffee, meals etc
- Tips & gratuities
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.