- Easy hike outskirts of the Kathmandu City.
- Witness majestic Himalayan panorama & the entire Kathmandu Valley view.
- Hiking along lush green forest, visiting Buddhist monastery.
- Royal palace of the former King amid the forest.
The hike is through the Shivapuri National Park which has abundant flora and faunas. Upon reaching the top, the summit provides majestic panorama of the entire Kathmandu Valley including the snow-capped mountains like Lantang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Ganesh Himal and other majestic Himalayan peaks.
Any age groups can participate in this and it gives a nice approach to what it’s like to be hiking in the Himalayan region and that too closer to Kathmandu City.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Personal private guide.
- Packed lunch & Mineral water during the tour.
- Monuments entrance fees.
- Walking pole.
- Government taxes & service charges.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks & tea/coffee etc.
- Any other not mentioned in Includes Section.
- Tips & Gratuities.
- If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.