- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Escape the city for a oneday hike
- See views of Everest, Gaurisanker and Langtang Himalayan range
- Kathmandu valley and all the surroundings look spectacular from view tower
The hike, also known as the hike to Jamacho Gumba, will reward you view breathtaking views from the top of the hill, once home to a former king. On a clear day, you can see the Everest, Gaurisanker and Langtang Himalayan range, lush hills, the picturesque Kathmandu Valley and all the surroundings.
- Hiking guide
- Private transport
- Packed lunch
- Entrance fee (Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park )
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?