- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 30+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A fourday trek through the Annapurna Range (suitable for the uninitiated!) with spellbinding views of ‘Fishtail’ Mountain
- Raft through the jungle along the Seti River and share stories around the campfire
- Delve into Chitwan National Park in search of the endangered Indian onehorned rhinoceros
This two-week jaunt explores the contrasts of Nepal, witnessing the best of its energy and its serenity. Get swept up in the dynamism of Kathmandu before hiking into the Annapurna Range on an unforgettable four-night Himalayan trek, staying in comfortable mountain lodges. And there’s more: you’ll raft through jungle and overnight in a safari-style tented river camp, then journey to sub-tropical Chitwan National Park on a soul-stirring wildlife adventure.*Live Adventure, Give Adventure.*Each time you book an adventure with Edits, we’ll contribute £15 to the Inspiration Project. That’s enough money to fund a day trip for a local child. Since 2017, our guides have been taking disadvantaged children to see their country’s famous sights and you’ll help us do this more in 2020.
Catch the Kathmandu cityscape from the hotel’s rooftop pool
Tour the bazaars, sample street food and marvel at the architecture
Fly to Pokhara and start an unforgettable Himalayan trek
Trek through villages, paddy fields and forest
The hike continues, crossing the river and climbing to Landruk
Trek to Majgaon, stopping for lunch at a villager’s house
The final leg of your mountain trek, before it’s back to Pokhara
Yoga - check. Cooking - check. Biking - check
Raft through the jungle. Sleepover at a safari-style river camp
Morning rafting. Then onwards to Chitwan National Park
Explore Chitwan on foot, by dugout canoe and by jeep
It’s back to Kathmandu…
- Five nights in comfortable hotels, four nights comfortable Ker & Downey mountain lodges, a night in a safari-style tented river camp and two nights in a comfortable jungle lodge
- All breakfasts, eight lunches and nine dinners
- All transport (including two internal flights) and listed activities
- Four days point-to-point walking with full porterage (low altitude throughout)
- Free arrival & departure transfers
- Tour leader throughout, plus specialist guides where necessary
- Overnight jungle rafting adventure on Seti River
- Chitwan wildlife safari in search of endangered rhinos and more
- Complimentary happy hour drinks in the Ker & Downey lodges & Seti River Camp
- Trek pack including a souvenir water bottle, sun hat and scarf
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mountain Vistas & River Quests in Nepal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 160+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mountain Vistas & River Quests in Nepal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 458 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 20 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mountain Vistas & River Quests in Nepal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mountain Vistas & River Quests in Nepal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.