- Enjoy off-road mountain-biking at its exhilirating best
- Get away from the chaotic scenes of Kathmandu
- Visit the beautiful town of Kirtipur
- Indulge in the Newari cuisine.
Setting off on a well-oiled mountain bike, pedal way out of downtown Kathmandu reaching the outskirts. Invigorated with an infusion of unpolluted air, head to Cho bar hill. The area is subject to interesting folklore involving the creation of the Kathmandu valley out of a lake. Far behind is the city of Kathmandu.
The rugged biking trail poses an interesting challenge heading to one of the oldest parts of Kathmandu Valley - the historic town of Kirtipur (1.5 hr approx). The raw originality of the place is sure to amaze and enthrall. Break the day's sojourn at an authentic local eatery where traditionally clad locals spread out their ethnic cuisine. Enjoy the local delicacies local style - sitting on a straw mat with very traditional and local cutlery - your own fingers! Taste buds satisfied and cultural awareness heightened, slowly bike back to the city (1hr approx).
- Mountain bike
- Safety helmet
- Biking guide with mechanical back-up
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for guide.
Child Policy: Children under age 12 are not permitted on this tour.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.