- Mountain biking
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cycle on the northern hills of the Kathmandu Valley
- See the urban sprawl of Kathmandu from above
- Enjoy a cup of tea along withe local snacks
Sip a glass of local chia (tea) and nibble on some snacks while looking at the urban sprawl of the Kathmandu Valley. Ride along the rim of the valley, on hilly terrain, following a ridge line. Travel past down villages, farms and rice fields before entering into the city again. Worried that the trail might not be right for you? Rest assured, we can find the right trail for riders of all levels.
You start by riding through the traffic which is an experience itself, but guides are very considerate if youre a bit nervous with the chaos, so I felt safe. Soon enough youre out riding through neighborhoods with narrow alleys and out in rice fields with some great tracks and amazing scenery!
I loved seeing the locals going about with their daily life & having a break drinking delicious milk tea at one of the small tea shops. If youre lucky like I was, it will be baby goat season & you can sneak in some cuddles with one - which was a big bonus for me :)
The guides were very professional & fun to hang out with, making an effort to give you a wonderful experience & a taste of Kathmandu that you dont get if you just go to the tourist areas. All while having fun riding!
Absolutely recommend it!”
- Mountain bikes & helmets
- An expert tour guide
- Tea along with local snacks
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationCarry a day pack with water, sunblock and a camera Participants must know how to ride a bike
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?