- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 35
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Trek to Mardi Himal Base Camp
- Explore an off the beaten path in the Annapurna region
- See one of the world's most beautiful mountains, Machhapuchhare
- Enjoy amazing views of Mt Annapurna & Mt Dhaulagiri as well as the Pokhara Valley
Your trek starts from Kaande as you hike through Australian Camp and Pothana to reach Deurali. Continue your journey to Mardi Himal Base Camp where you will reach on Day 5 of this tour. Enjoy stunning views of Mount Machhapuchhare as well as Mount Annapurna and Mount Dhaulagiri along the way. The return journey brings you to Pokhara via Lumre.
Less popular than other treks in the region, Mardi Himal trek nevertheless offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore an area with stunning beauty and picturesque scenery. Plus, the route is not crowned and the mountain vistas along the way are as beautiful as they can get.
Thank you for choosing us.
First of all, thank you for trusting us. We are overwhelmed with your wonderful review and grateful for recommending us. Hope to see you again in near future and provide you with the same quality service.
Nepal Climbing Adventure Team”
Firstly, congratulations on your successful trek to EBC. It gives us immense happiness to read such reviews, know that our clients found us very professional and had a great time in Nepal. We appreciate it a lot.
Thank you very much for you review. It means a lot to us that you had a great time in Nepal. Thanks for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you in Nepal.
Nepal Climbing Adventure Team”
Day 1: Drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu
Day 2: Drive to Kaande & trek to Deurali
Day 3: Trek to Forest Camp
Day 4: Trek to High Camp
Day 5: Hike to Mardi Himal Base Camp & back to Low Camp
Day 6: Trek to Lumre and drive to Pokhara
Day 7: Drive to Kathmandu
- Airport pickup and drop off. Round trip bus tickets between Kathmandu and Pokhara. Transport from Pokhara to Kaande and Lumre to Pokhara
- Meals: 6 breakfasts
- Accommodation: Two nights at a hotel in Pokhara. Guesthouse accommodation during the trek
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project and Trekkers' Information Management System fees
- A first aid kit and an oximeter
- A sleeping bag, down jacket and a duffel bag (to be returned after the trek is over)
- Visa fees (USD 30 for 15 days and USD 50 for 30 days at the time of preparing this itinerary)
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Meals except those mentioned on the itinerary
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Porter fees
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- An average group size of maximum 8 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.