- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 10
- Trek through the ethnic communities
- Tibetan Buddhist culture and heritages
- The typical villages like Sama Gaon and Samdo
- The technical pass of Larke La (5160 meters)
The new trial of the Manaslu circuit has left most visitors awestruck with its serene beauty and pure wilderness. Manaslu has formed a natural barrier between Nepal and the Tibetan plateau. The Manaslu circuit trek has been opened for trekkers since 1992 then, trekkers have flocked to the area to enjoy the marvels that it has to offer, making it one of the most visited trekking routes in the world. Manaslu Circuit offers you an exclusive opportunity to circumference the world's eighth highest mountain, Manaslu, and witness panoramic, incomparable vistas of the world's tallest peaks.
Hiking from village to village over challenging terrains, visitors will enjoy experiencing fascinating wildlife, geological wonders, the ruins of an ancient civilization, and some of the best outdoor adventures in the world. It is home to some of the most spectacular scenery and magnificent wildflower blooms that transform this landscape into an explosion of color.
This trek is a great amalgamation of diverse culture, breathtaking scenery and geographical marvels. It takes you on a journey around some of the highest peaks in the world towering over 8000m. The Manaslu Circuit Trek is a complete package for all thrill seekers and adventurers alike with its memorable scenery and challenging route up to high altitudes, a perfect stage to leave behind your troubles and stresses and immerse yourself in this serene and peaceful environment.
I will tell all my friends who are traveling to Nepal that Adventure Bound would be the excellent choice for seeking any information or service for traveling in Nepal. I would heartily recommend Adventure Bound for their excellent service at affordable cost. ”
It might be better to add 1 more layer, considering the weather.
Since a bit earlier than year end holiday, I could spend more quiet time.
On the way to back, I met more people who were going up.
Mr Bibek, the guide was knowledgeable and explained the mountains.
He was good advisor also for health conditions but you should know yourself first.”
Day 1: Drive to Sotikhola via Arughat by local bus Jeep
Day 2: Trek to Machha Khola (900m)
Day 3: Trek to Jagat (1340m
Day 4: Trek to Philim (1700m)
Day 5: Trek to Deng (2095m)
Day 6: Trek to Namrung (2900m)
Day 7: Trek to Samagaon (3500m)
Day 8: Acclimatization day at Samagaon.
Day 9: Trek to Samdo (3690m)
Day 10: Trek to Dharmashala (4450m) Duration: 4 hrs.
Day 11: Trek to Bhimtam (3590m) via Cross Larkya La pass (5220m
Day 12: Trek to Dharapani (1860m).
Day 13: Trek to Jagat (1800m).
Day 14: Trek to Besishar
Day 15: Drive back to Kathmandu from Besishar
- Local transport to Setokhola and Besisahar to Kathmandu
- English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) accommodations during the trek.
- Manaslu special permit, Manaslu conservation area project(MCAP)Permit, Annapurna conservation area project(ACAP) permit & Trekking information management system(TIMS)
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag (if needed)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medical kit
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Assistant guide group size above 4+ people.
- Hotels in Kathmandu
- Porters to carry luggage
- Bar and beverage bills, tea / coffee / drinking water. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, internet, battery charger, hot shower etc
- Your Trekking and medical insurance (compulsory)
- Anything mentioned as 'optional
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.