- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Excellent view from Larke La Pass ( 5216 meters.)
- Typical ethnic villages and magnificient views of Himalayas!
- Witness stunning views of Mt. Manaslu 8156m, the worlds 8th highest peak
- Explore the isolated area of midwest Himalayan region of Nepal.
The Manaslu Trek has sort of replaced the previously famous Annapurna Circuit. Manaslu lies just 50 km East of Annapurna Circuit and has no roads or alike (which Annapurna Circuit has nowadays). The entire Manaslu trekking trail is fantastic, starting at low altitude and gradually gaining altitude day-by-day. The habitat in which we will be trekking has pristine nature and great mountain landscape.
The natural scenes combined with high altitude glacier lakes gives a great feeling of peace and tranquility. The rich flora and fauna is outstanding. You will also likely meet climbers attempting to climb Mt Manaslu, the world's eight highest mountain in the world (8,156 meters). You will be getting great and close-up views of Mt. Manaslu several times. Aside from great trails and high altitude variation, this trek will also lead you through many local villages and you will pass by many monasteries.
If you are able to walk up to 6-7 hours a day plus a couple of days rest for acclimatisation, you can do this trek.
Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1,360m)
Day 2: Pre-trip meting & Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 3: Kathmandu – Arughat (670m) – Soti Khola (710m) 8-9 hrs
Day 4: Soti Khola – Machha Khola (890m/2,920ft) 6-7 hrs
Day 5: Machha Khola to Jagat (1340m/4395ft) 5-6 hrs
Day 6: Jagat to Deng (2095m/6871ft) 7-8 hrs
Day 7: Deng – Namrung (2,660m/8,725ft) 6-7 hrs
Day 8: Namrung – Lho (3,180m/10,430ft) 3-4hrs
Day 9: Lho – Sama Gaon (3,530m/11,578ft) 5-6 hrs
Day 10: Sama: Rest and exploration day
Day 11: Sama – Samdo (3,860m/12,660ft) 3-4 hrs
Day 12: Samdo – Larkya Phedi/Dharamsala (4,460m/14,628ft) 3-4 h
Day 13: Dharamsala – Larkya La (5,160m)– Bimthang (3,720m) 8-9h
Day 14: Bimthang – Gho (2,515m/8,250ft) 5-6 hrs
Day 15: Gho – Dharapani (1,920m/6,300ft) 3-4 hrs
Day 16: Dharapani- Besi Sahar (760m/2,495ft) – Kathmandu (1,300
Day 17: Transfer to International Airport for your final depart
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included. 3Nights in Package.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Pokhara.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private car.
- All your standard Meals during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- 1 Local licensed English speaking mountain Guide.
- The required number of local staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek. One porter for two people, weight limit will be 25-30 Kg Per Porter.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine for all trekking staffs.
- 1Manaslu Special Permit, Trekking Permit, Manaslu conservation Park permits.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Outshine Adventure.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- All our government taxes.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver-tipping are expected.
- Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.