- Manaslu Circuit Trekking
- Exploring the area's wildlife and culture
The new trial of the Manaslu circuit has left most visitors awestruck with its serene beauty and pure wilderness. Manaslu has formed a natural barrier between Nepal and the Tibetan plateau. The Manaslu circuit trek has been opened for trekkers since 1992 then, trekkers have flocked to the area to enjoy the marvels that it has to offer, making it one of the most visited trekking routes in the world. Manaslu Circuit offers you an exclusive opportunity to circumference the world's eighth highest mountain, Manaslu, and witness panoramic, incomparable vistas of the world's tallest peaks.
Hiking from village to village over challenging terrains, visitors will enjoy experiencing fascinating wildlife, geological wonders, the ruins of an ancient civilization, and some of the best outdoor adventures in the world. It is home to some of the most spectacular scenery and magnificent wildflower blooms that transform this landscape into an explosion of color.
This trek is a great amalgamation of diverse culture, breathtaking scenery and geographical marvels. It takes you on a journey around some of the highest peaks in the world towering over 8000m. The Manaslu Circuit Trek is a complete package for all thrill seekers and adventurers alike with its memorable scenery and challenging route up to high altitudes, a perfect stage to leave behind your troubles and stresses and immerse yourself in this serene and peaceful environment.
Day 02 :Preparation for treks .Please note that you need to be in Kathmandu at least one day in advance as we could only issue the special permit while we have your Original passport.
Day 03 :Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat (600m), and again drive to Soti Khola (710m) Duration: 8-9 hrs
Day 04 :Trek to Machha Khola (900m) Duration: 5-6 hrs
Day 05 :Trek to Jagat (1340m) Duration: 6 hrs
Day 06 :Trek to Philim (1700m) Duration: 5 hrs
Day 07 :Trek to Deng (2095m) Duration: 5 hrs
Day 08 :Trek to Namrung (2900m) Duration: 5 hrs
Day 09 :Trek to Samagaon (3500m) Duration: 6 hrs
Day 10 :Acclimatization day at Samagaon
Day 11 :Trek to Samdo (3690m) Duration: 3 hrs
Day 12 :Trek to Dharmashala (4450m) Duration: 4 hrs
Day 13 :Trek to Bhimphedi (3590m) via Cross Larkya La pass (5220m) Duration: 8 hrs
Day 14 :Trek to Gho (2560m.)
Day 15 :Trek to Dharapani(1920m)
Day 16 :Trek to Jagat (1800m)
Day 17 :Trek to Bhulbhule
Day 18 :Drive from Bhulbhule to Pokhara/Kathmandu.
Day 19 :Farewell
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Local transport to Setokhola and back to Kathmandu from Bhulbule
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) accommodations during the trek.
- Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- Manaslu special permit, Manaslu conservation area project(MCAP)Permit, Annapurna conservation area project(ACAP) permit & Trekking information management system(TIMS)
- Sleeping bag, down jackets and walking stick (if needed)
- First aid medical kit
- Farewell dinner
- Government taxes & office service charge
- International flight
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Client’s insurance.
- Tips and beverage bill, bottled water desserts, personal expenses personal cloths