- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Kathmandu: Ride by rickshaw through the bustling streets of the Thamel district.
- Kathmandu: During sightseeing with your Travelling Concierge see Durbar Square and the ancient Royal Palace complex.
- Thimphu: Enjoy a visit to the bustling weekend local market and taste some of the local delicacies.
- Kathmandu: Visit the holy shrine of Swayambhunath and enjoy the beautiful architecture.
With its ancient culture and the Himalayas as a backdrop, mountainous Nepal is a wealth of centuries-old stupas and temples. Bhutan, with the happiest citizens on earth, is an oasis of tranquillity. On this trip you will enjoy VIP treatment at a traditional mask dance and cultural show, explore the bustling streets of Thamel by rickshaw and flex your culinary skills preparing some Bhutanese delicacies.
Day 1: Kathmandu.
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing.
Day 3: Kathmandu, Paro and Thimphu.
Day 4: Thimphu.
Day 5: Punakha sightseeing.
Day 6: Chimi Lhakhang.
Day 7: Punakha to Paro.
Day 8: Paro and Tigers Nest Hike.
Day 9: Kathmandu Sightseeing.
Day 10: Depart Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu: Join your Travelling Concierge and mingle with your fellow guests during your Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant.
- Thimphu: You're invited into the home of a local family for a delicious home-cooked meal of typical regional fare.
- Ta Dzong: As you move to the next destination, enjoy a sampling of local tea and coffee.
- Paro: Try your hand at cooking some local Bhutanese delicacies in our cooking demonstration with a local chef. See if you can handle the hot red chillies or perhaps the local Bhutanese cheese would be more to your taste?
- Kathmandu: During your Celebration Dinner indulge in delicious Nepalese cuisine.
- Dining Summary: 9 Breakfasts (B), 2 Lunches (L), 3 Dinners (D) and 2 Dinners with Wine (DW).
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included flight to safari jeep and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates, when flights are included within the itinerary and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas. See booking conditions for exemptions.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- From time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Punakha: The Dhensa Boutique Resort sits in lush Punakha Valley and offers spectacular views.
- Kathmandu: Meet with the monks of Boudhanath stupa for a private puja (blessing) ceremony. Hear traditional chanting, drumming and tales of the monks lives inside the temple. Cherish this visit by being blessed by the monks.
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Magnificent Nepal and Bhutan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 279+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magnificent Nepal and Bhutan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Magnificent Nepal and Bhutan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magnificent Nepal and Bhutan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.